Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What i been up to...

Nice lookin' scoot, Ace! Back in the day, my Dad patroled an area of Kansas City called Swope Park. I'm somewhat of an MC illiterate so I couldn't tell you the model but it was a three-wheeled HD. Took my first motorcycle ride on that thing when I was five years old, no gear of course! I havn't thought of those days for years....your post brought back some fond memories. Kudos, my brother!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Those 3 wheeled HD's were called Servi-cars. Had the old 45 iron flathead motor. They made a ton of them and sold most to Police and City departments. My Dad drove one in Chicago for years. Wasn't too long ago that they were still in use by meter maids. Find one now in good shape and you are gonna pay a bundle.

Maybe if the busa is around long enough to get a Historical tag, we all will be part of history and the brunt of the geezer jokes by the kids riding the new "Hover-Jet" flying bikes!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom