what grade of gas

I hate it when they have to wear high heels just to touch down at stoplights
SHOCKED.gif

I'd like to hit the rev limiter on that one
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Aug. 08 2007,17:38)
(BA BUSA @ Aug. 08 2007,17:03)
(DaCol. @ Aug. 08 2007,16:50) 87 and Just Why would a map change the detonation level (which determines the Octane needed). Remember the lower the octane, the quicker the fuel burns and the higher the Octane the slower it burns. Compression Ratios are really the factor in detonation levels that's why you need higher octane with higher Compression Levels  
beerchug.gif
On some PC's you can add more ignition timing...next week the Busa goes in for new map. Gonna add some more timing, air box w/small mod, BMC Race filter...will be tuning it for 91  
wink.gif
I agree with you, but you've done more than just a map change and more than likely you've changed you can's also ! That's what I was addressing  
beerchug.gif
Currently I have a full system (Akra EVO), w/custom map, BMC street filter...going with the Race BMC, small air box mod, and tune it for 91
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

wink.gif

(DaCol. @ Aug. 08 2007,17:41) Also, what is requiring your 91 octane requirement as far as fuel is concerned
rock.gif
? Is you detonation level being lowered, or do you just need a slower burning fuel ?
Cranking up the timing and tweaking the map for some more ponies
super.gif

Track Day @ Miller Motorsports Park Labor Day
race.gif

I'm at 162 RWHP now...hoping to get another 5-10 HP with the new mods
muscle.gif

Back