What does your GF, BF or just other half ride? (pics)

Drove from NC to PA to buy this for her starter bike.... I know not the greatest starter bike, but I figured I could ride it also, which I did!!

garage_vehicle-1005-12773552053.jpg

You can see that I put the race railz on it and sure enough, she tested them on her first ride around the block. :banghead: Luckily it was just in the grass and it didn't do any damage. :whistle: She wouldn't get on it from then on.

So after coming back from Rolling Thunder in DC she see's somethin she likes and before I know it were sellin the Gixxer and driving to SC to pick this up. She rides the crap out of it and has a much better demeanor towards my riding as well. I gotta admit is is a fun ride every once and a while!

garage_vehicle-1006-12772796821.jpg

My girlfriend rides my cruiser... otherwise it's just a dust collector. I'm tryin to get her to let me sell it to buy another sport bike.

7494be2a.jpg

My Ex-significant other now rides MY Busa! :banghead:

But I still have Jack.. and now lemondrop

IMG_2020.jpg

lemon drop.jpg

My wife on her Vespa 250 headed to run the dragon.

displayimage.php

and her R6..
displayimage.php

If I am on the Busa My wife is likely to take the B King ,, We both Have Goldwings as well so depends on the day.

ninja was her first bike.. went to yami because all the ppl around here think thee 05 is worth 6K.. so we found a bunch of yami's for a good price.. anything is better than a kawi.. :rofl:

She likes to ride on the back of the Strom sometimes, once in a while the Busa, thats pretty good considering that most people won't even ride in a car with me...:whistle:

My gf rides the back of the busa np, she said she feels iffy on the cruisers. But lately I've heard her make coments when she sees a bike go by thy she could ride that one or that one. So maybe I can get her in her own bike!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back