What do you guys think?

myfirstbusa

Registered
I'm considering a new windscreen for my K9 Busa. I like the looks of chrome on black. How you think it would look? It would match my helmet scheme. Any input is appreciated. 156.JPG

156.JPG

You look like Halo with that helmet on, dressed in black, all you need is a Big Gun ,ops...your riding one...point and shoot :thumbsup:

master_chief_sp.jpg

I got a black chrome on mine and hate. I'm giving it away when I take it off. Can't see through it. Never thought it would be completely blacked out when I bought it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got a black chrome on mine and hate. I'm giving it away when I take it off. Can't see through it. Never thought it would be completely blacked out when I bought it.
Posted via Mobile Device

BINGO!!!!

You can't see through them which makes them junk IMO. If you just want looks okay but for function I don't think they are worth anything.

Also be careful which one you buy. I know the early ones magnified the sun on your gauges and MELTED a lot of peoples stuff.... :banghead:

honestly, I never get low enough to look through my windscreen. I can get my chin tucked and that's it. I'm VERY unflexible. So, seeing through it is not an issue with me. I've tried to get low enough to look through it and it just feels akward riding like that. Even when I top out I just get my chin below it and it's fine. Was hoping y'all would say it'd look good. Great, another $90... girlfriend will be thrilled. I'm telling her you guys made me do it!

honestly, I never get low enough to look through my windscreen. I can get my chin tucked and that's it. I'm VERY unflexible. So, seeing through it is not an issue with me. I've tried to get low enough to look through it and it just feels akward riding like that. Even when I top out I just get my chin below it and it's fine. Was hoping y'all would say it'd look good. Great, another $90... girlfriend will be thrilled. I'm telling her you guys made me do it!

Your Busa only needs to please one person it's rider that s it. However comments here seem to point draw backs in performance an safety, which is looking out for our fellow Busa riders which is what seems the org members seem to focus on here. :thumbsup:

That melting gauges thing sounds unpleasant to say the least but as far as looks go, it's good :thumbsup:

yeah, I saw that the older ones melted some stuff, but the new ones I guess are made different and are "safe". I can't get over the way it would look though... too good to let it go I guess.

Back