What do you do with your helmet???

Take it where ever you go. You never know when some little thief will try and steal it. Besides when you go to a place like a mall and you are carring your helmet there are alot of women that like a guy who rides.
jump9.gif

I take mine with me every time I park. I'm not giving any thief the chance to steel my helmet.
wink.gif
Yeah, but they stole your bike and tried to sell it on ebay.
laugh.gif
 Man, I still can't get over that poop.  I'm just curious if the auction was up long enough to get any takers?  Your bike is so sweet-lookin' that I'll bet if it was up for a fair amount of time, the scammer bastard would have made a killing.

Brian
Aint' that the truth!

Should I guess what color stitching you are going with?  
rock.gif
Man, this is the crazy part that I'm dealing with. I want the seat in two-tone silver and gray. I have the '02 silver/gray. I would probably stitch in the silver color since the raised area on the seat would be gray. Another consideration is to do the seat in all black and stitch in gray. Decisions..decisions! The reason I'm thinking of going with the black is because I'm planning on buying me an extra set of fairings for my entire bike. I'm gonna have it custom painted, so I don't want to have to do another seat. Black would match any color that I do. I'm actually going to have the gas tank chromed so that I won't have to worry with swapping tanks. This way, I could swap plastics whenever I want. And if I ever go down again (God forbid...), I will have a set.

Brian

I went with black for that reason also. I thought about getting the grey stitching for the logos, but decided to be a little more subtle. Also because of how the seats sit I decided it would be too much grey in that area. If I had a black/purple or some combination like that I could see going with purple stitching because under the seat the fairing is black. Hope that makes sense! I'd say go with the black seats and maybe even the black stitching because that would definitely go with anything color you wanted to have the bike custom painted.

MOST OF THE TIME I LEAVE MY HELMET ON THE BIKE UNLOCKD .. BUT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW LONG AND WERE I AM.
BUT THE HELMET LOCK IS VERY STURDY AND SECURE .. THEY WOULD HAVE TO CUT THE HELMET STRAP TO STEAL IT .

On a second note..........

Carrying your helmet with you will also explain to others why your hair is so messed up.
jump9.gif

Back