What do you do when you trailer your bike

park in the front under the lights --cover it-- lock it up good--never had a problem -- done it at least 50 times---------

Common sense. You are not obsessed. You can tell your wife I said that. :laugh:

displayimage.php

This is what we do in FLorida...damn bunch of thieves out here....

What about if you trailer it and need to take the tow vehicle somewhere withouth the trailer? How do you secure the trailer itself?

Increase your insurance party and laugh all the way to the dealership when it disappears.

Get a room on the first floor and wheel the bike in. I would be damned if I trailered my bike that far to have it ****ed with. Tell the wife, shut yer hap, or she'll be on the trailer (say that with your inner voice though)

What about if you trailer it and need to take the tow vehicle somewhere withouth the trailer? How do you secure the trailer itself?

they make hitch locks, I think tractor supply even carries them:thumbsup:

or you could get a friend at the p.d. to let you borrow a "boot" for the trailer wheel:whistle:

they make hitch locks, I think tractor supply even carries them:thumbsup:

or you could get a friend at the p.d. to let you borrow a "boot" for the trailer wheel:whistle:

Thanks. I read this and stopped by Uhaul by my house and they had some of the hitch locks. I was thinking the Boot thing but don't think I know any police that could snatch me one. lol.. Thanks thought!

When we went to the Texas mile in March i just left mine at the track with some people we meet that day we got there and they watch it for me, other wise i would for sure put it in a room, especially if ya stay in beeville.

Put it in the room...you will sleep better...and that will allow you to have a better trip.

Good luck running it + have a safe trip.

When we went to the Texas mile in March i just left mine at the track with some people we meet that day we got there and they watch it for me, other wise i would for sure put it in a room, especially if ya stay in beeville.

We helped out and let someone keep their bike in our trailer over the weekend at Maxton while they stayed at the motel. I would be hard pressed to let just anyone do that though.

Just put it on the ground and act like you rode it there. Bikes always seem to be less valuable if you're riding it vs trailering it, LoL

Back