what do ya do when attracted to a girl.....

Just move on :thumbsup:

There will be someone else that doesn't smoke that will get your attention soon enough :laugh:

I thinks its a waste of time if you cant tolerate the smoking, I feel just the same, i cannot stand smoke, not to bash the smokers on here but id rather have someone sit down beside me and fart than have to smell thier smoke. Every where i go resteraunts, bars ect, I sit somewhere out of the way away from everyone so we can relax and enjoy ourselves and every freaking time someone will sit right beside us and smoke lol i cant stand it!!!

Wow...'busagirl never has that 2nd cup of coffee at home...' :laugh:

Actually you are dating your wifes girl friend.

They figured it would be easier for their relationship if they tricked you into thinking YOU were bringing her in.

You will see. soon it will be the three if you in bed for awhile, then it will be the couch for you. It is all part of their master plan muah ha ha!!

I'll take the couch if I get the three way.:please:

Go ahead. Go for it. See how you like it. You will likely go back and forth between attraction and revulsion. Maybe you'll also get acquainted with the deliteful behaviours of addiction. It's only tobacco which doesn't affect a person's behaviour nearly as much as some other things. You'll figure out how you feel about it then next time you won't have to. Life is all about learning experiences. This one can't hurt you as much as some others can, unless you start smoking.

Just approach her and tell "I like you, but I won't date an ashtray". If she doesn't get the hint, run like hell.

:whistle:

Gotcha covered brother, Do this!!!

Step 1, Ask her out for a date..

Step 2, repeat step 1 a few times...

Step 3, T-Bag her after a you just worked out or jogged around the block a few times, then ask her how that tastes (and when she responds to that question) tell her thats how you feel after kissing her..

.:thumbsup:

So far,...........I see that you are using your head! (the big one on your shoulders!!) :laugh: I am the same as you,...........not into kissing ash trays! I enjoy kissing a woman for her TASTE,.......but when it's masked by cigarette smoke,........I cannot get around that one!!! AND,........already mentioned,.......the car, the clothes, the apartment,........everywhere she goes or stays,.............smells like smoke.

Too many fish in this big sea to settle on one with a "cancer stick" hanging out of it's mouth!! Think about it!! ???

Step 3, T-Bag her after a you just worked out or jogged around the block a few times, then ask her how that tastes (and when she responds to that question) tell her thats how you feel after kissing her.[/QUOTE]

Actually,...........I good idea! :rofl:

Step 3, T-Bag her after a you just worked out or jogged around the block a few times, then ask her how that tastes (and when she responds to that question) tell her thats how you feel after kissing her.

Actually,...........I good idea! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I was laughing so hard,..........I misspelled!! A GOOD IDEA! :rofl:

I second the fire extinguisher idea.. them post a sign above it:

To Whom it may concern:
If you are seen smoking, I will assume you are on fire and put you out.

Step 3, T-Bag her after a you just worked out or jogged around the block a few times, then ask her how that tastes (and when she responds to that question) tell her thats how you feel after kissing her.

I can't believe I just read that :rofl:

I can't believe I even know what it all means man...bad bad Joe :poke: :laugh:

Last edited:
Actually, if you post up a pic of her, I will be glad to let you know if she is worth it....:whistle:

I'm dying to see what she looks like.

Last edited:
Oh I read that as "what do you do when your attacked by a girl".:poke:

But at any rate, to answer you question what do I do...

I generally run and hide, tell my friends how cool I am and then regret not doing anything about it. That pretty much sums it up.:rulez:

i couldnt deal with it so i wouldnt bother. i dont mind smoke but its the whole tasting it during a kiss

I'll be the devil's advocate, since I am in a country in which smoking is still extremely prevalent

Why don't you go with your impulse and see what she's like? Maybe she is not a chain smoker. These days in the US people are very sensitive about smokers' odor and hygiene. She may be concious of this sensitivity and brush her teeth in anticipation of being intimate. If she doesn't give you that courtesy then you will at least know firsthand.

Back