What did you name your bike???

Blur . Thats what most people see when I go by
laugh.gif

My last bike was a Kat named Suzie. Yeah I know it is cliche but it worked for me. When I make referance to the Busa it is just that "The Busa". When I'm making love to her on the street, she's Suzie also. (Don't tell my wife!)

"Soul Train", because he's long, black, and beautiful, and he glides over pavement with Soooouuuuuulll!!!
blues.gif

I have now decided my bike's name is Gittin' Small!! Because thats what all challengers say when they look ahead when they are at full throttle and i'm still "Gittin Small"!! aka leaving their ass in the dust!!
jump9.gif

This is getting pretty cool...Some interesting references...I'll try to go back to the initial post and put everyone's screen name with the bikes name for quick reference...
evil.gif

I have now decided my bike's name is Gittin' Small!!  Because thats what all challengers say when they look ahead when they are at full throttle and i'm still "Gittin Small"!!  aka leaving their ass in the dust!!  
jump9.gif
That reminds me of a phrase I picked up from "The Great One"..."Getting Little"...He would always say "your getting little on them quick"...
evil.gif

I named mine "Gone with the wind" after the tow truck came and took her to Busa Heaven. I'll let you all know the name of my new one when I get the insurance check. I'll give her a good ride and them I'll name her. I sure miss her!
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073459851 -->

My bike's name is DEXTER..... Named after a Jamaican Gigolo.. Nice smooth lines, slick, sleek, FINE AS HELL.... Let's me ride him hard and never complains!! He knows how to satisfy his woman!!!!

IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HERE!!
hot.gif

My bike's name is DEXTER.....  Named after a Jamaican Gigolo.. Nice smooth lines, slick, sleek, FINE AS HELL....  Let's me ride him hard and never complains!!  He knows how to satisfy his woman!!!!

hot.gif
LOL...now Lo, you know you can't go on saying stuff like that and not get the guys worked up!
biggrin.gif

Naw Lo, do your thang girl,you get much respect from the fellas on this board. Didn't I ask you for a copy of you in a magazine or something like that?

Now Michelle, you know I was referring to when I took Dex to the track
wink.gif
Get yer mind out the gutter girl!!!!!!

Stallion, wassup Ruff Ryder?? You were on my original list, you didn't get a copy??? Send me a PM.... You know I ride with RR when they're up in the Bay Area.... I got a few friends who ride with their NorCal chapter, I was in one of their videos last year riding across the Bay Bridge... They gave me a small cameo cuz I was the only female rollin' that day. (And on a Busa!!!) Holla back!

Lo

My bike's name is DEXTER.....  Named after a Jamaican Gigolo.. Nice smooth lines, slick, sleek, FINE AS HELL....  Let's me ride him hard and never complains!!  He knows how to satisfy his woman!!!!

hot.gif
Lo...How about getting you a bike and calling it the "STUNNAH"!!!
evil.gif

My Busa's name is "~*~"........pretty much unpronouncable, so I refer to her as "The Motorcycle Formerly Known As Hayabusa"

Just kiddin' around.....her name is "Falke", German for Falcon.

Back