What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Lol! It was a brand new tire. Barely 10 miles on it. But at 300 lbs I have to really be rolling to get rid of the chicken strips. I usually never get down to less than a 1/2" CS.

I‘ve noticed something odd after switching from the OEM Dunlops to the PR2s on my Z. The strips are nearly an inch but my riding habits haven't changed. They were barely above a quarter inch with the Dunlops. The PRs do have a higher crown but? Weird.:crazy:

@fallenarch mine was put on the fork and I dont know which is better because I dont want one at all, lol. Would love to meet up and ride one day, seif we can get a VA meet up going

Reactions: c10
One carbon fibre air box installed. 100% perfect fitment!.

07C5F6C3-39ED-4880-B360-6BF1D2D67168.jpeg

4A29489D-5AC7-47E8-A454-B1F4C3E1C7DC.jpeg

B85E1097-9539-4FB5-B9F3-A3A49BE0ABF3.jpeg

So pulled the busa out of the shed today and got some things done!
Finished fitting the lsl rearsets.
Fitted a carbon generator case cover, ties in really nice now with the clever wolf front mudguard.
Can't remeber if I posted an update on these but I also fitted a pair of brembo rcs 19 master cylinders last month. I was a bit worried about how the clutch would feel as some said it would be heavy but it's actually not too bad at all!
Replaced some fairing bolts and subframe bolts/ hanger bolts with titanium ones.
I put a 45 rear sprocket on. This is just a trial if I like this set up I'll order a new chain, front sprocket and either a renthal or talon rear sprocket just to save a bit of weight.
And finally I'm still waiting on my DME subframe to arrive, looks like it's stuck in a port America waiting to leave, due to covid 19 it could be another month before that gets here :(

So pulled the busa out of the shed today and got some things done!
Finished fitting the lsl rearsets.
Fitted a carbon generator case cover, ties in really nice now with the clever wolf front mudguard.
Can't remeber if I posted an update on these but I also fitted a pair of brembo rcs 19 master cylinders last month. I was a bit worried about how the clutch would feel as some said it would be heavy but it's actually not too bad at all!
Replaced some fairing bolts and subframe bolts/ hanger bolts with titanium ones.
I put a 45 rear sprocket on. This is just a trial if I like this set up I'll order a new chain, front sprocket and either a renthal or talon rear sprocket just to save a bit of weight.
And finally I'm still waiting on my DME subframe to arrive, looks like it's stuck in a port America waiting to leave, due to covid 19 it could be another month before that gets here :(
View attachment 1616394

View attachment 1616395

View attachment 1616396

View attachment 1616397

View attachment 1616398

View attachment 1616399
Clearance issues with those reservoirs?

Back