What are your freedoms worth?

Yhea you --West Coast-- guys, always starting trouble.  Not like us --East Coast-- snobs.  
biggrin.gif
Well Well All I can say to that NE is... is...
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh yhea that goes for you Canadian Guys and gals and yor Britts, Europeans and Asians. Why did you start all this post trouble, sayijng the West Coast guys are Ice cubes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I have know some pretty smart Ice cubes..

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Common Sense Prevails... We have had some interesting topics in the past... Rev if you had typed the same thing I would not have thought much about it.. I might not agree with everything that was said, as a matter of fact I disagreed with most of it.... Where the problem lies with me is that I can see right through the rhetoric and his intentions were clear. As I put in the post on the top you have to earn your right to speak that openly around here. The guy had three other post on the board, no loss! I dont mind listening to other peoples opinions and beliefs, knowledge is power ya know however to give this guy a forum to allow him to spew his negative and disrecpectful comments only provides for more trouble. Cut it off at the head..... There have been things that I disagrees with RSD, Thinker, Ninja, just about everyone here but they have earned my respect..... This guy just wanted a public place to find some attention for his garbage.....

Two out of 160,000 is pretty good odds I think..

CAp

Duly said, Rev, but I'm with thrasher and Cap. Too much negative stuff comin around. I know the whole free speech thing applies, but it needed to be nipped in the bud (or is it butt?).

I just felt that he attacked us as well. Not to mention it seemed like he was siding with that cut and paste piece he put up here. It just seems wrong to come in here and start up shid with the board members...who are by far the coolest bunch 'a nuts anywhere. Usually, I'm not one for web boards and the stuff....most of the time it's just noobs spewing idiotic shid and the moderators spending 95% of the time regulating it.

Here, noobs can spew some pretty wild stuff...(me and my whole shaving issue as a prime example)...but the members here are more often than not very mature in their responses to it (you have been very kind to me....along with other tenured members). Most times, it's a good laugh. And like RSD said, it was just something about his approach. No respect....

All in all, I have no regrets about flamin the dood. Like thrasher said, his intial approach was about the FCC and the whole big brother thing...but then it turned ugly when he turned on all of us as the collective whole. Not to mention that the sentiment I got from him was that defending freedoms is never enough. Sure, it was cut and paste, but to think that he was siding with this kinda stuff hurts me....really deep. I'm not gonna open up a can of worms here....I'll keep my views on this to myself to avoid another politically-charged debate. I prefer to hang with all of you and talk about busa stuff....and Performance Art.
wink.gif

Heck, I'll tell ya this much, Rev: if anyone were to even try flamin you, you can bet I'll be there to flame the shid outta them along with you.

I was insulted at his attack on us. This is a good place...with good people; sometimes there are exceptions, sure, but more often than not, they either drift away or they come to a compromise or even just let it die.

Again, I'll say that I'm not one for the whole web board thing....but this place changed my thinking....just by lookin in on it. Hella cool people....and I won't stand for cheap shots bein taken at them. I'm proud to be a member here....and I am thoroughly impressed with how the board is handled as well as the quality of 98% of the members here. Good people, as Rubbah would say...good people.

You can bet I'd be the first in line to bust the shid outta someone who tried to flame you, bro. I can honestly say that you are one of the members who I can listen to...and trust.

And for me...trust is a very big thing.

I think this guy is just laughing at all the trouble he caused with this and never had any intention of being a long term contributing member. IMO
smile.gif

Well Gentlemen and Lady, You have spoken well, you have spoken at length, and Your thoughts have been expressed clearly.  The majority has spoken and even more importantly the Captain has spoken.  This is a privately owned board, it's not something subject free speach, so in that respect fair enough.  It just seemed that he had gotten jumped unfairly, and reacted accordingly, prolly like most of us would.  Either way it's all over with now, so we can just trundle back to our "Precious Little Bikes".  
biggrin.gif

tbonebusa, No biggie, hell it's just one thread on a web board.  So, peace everyone...  I'm still with you all...  I think I just need a beer...  But I am going to be keeping a closer eye on you Damn West-Coast Guys...  Besides, if you want to read something that will piss you off read this thread, No Flame wars folks, but our babies are not loved by all...

CBR1100XX Board SLAMMING Busa...   AGAIN NO WARS Folks...  Interesting reading though from the folks that ride grandads bike...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080266063 -->

Just an idea, but on another forum I am on, we have a option called ignore. You can turn someone off. Just an idea.

I never saw the first post so I am not offended. But, I think I would have been if I had seen it since I work for our government.

Paul

hehehehe..............since I know "The Blade" and know what he does for "The Goverment".......the offender is lucky he don't live around here is all I can say!!  I can guarnantee I don't want to be on that man's bad side........don't know what country I'd wake up in!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
  Hey Blade....dinner at my place next weekend???  I'll buy the steaks and beer!!  Call me!  Home number hasn't changed since the move.  The bride wants to see ya too......give a holler bud!

And Mikey D.....you summed it up perfectly!

biggrin.gif

Sled, I love you man. I even told VaBusa in a PM that. You wife is fantastic also. Thanks for the support. My Tobin seat should come in tomorrow or so and expect photo's here in the forum. I will call you.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Censored</span>

You can however feel a sense of pride that you are only the second member to ever be censored by me and this is the second post in over 160,000 messages.......

CAp
Leader of the elitist arrogant few
I remember when I was replying to one of the Snizzotts CHROME STUFF posts and typed the word a$$hole without the $$, but ss in it, when it was posted, it was edited by someone. Does that make ME the first one to be edited?
Whoo Hoooo - do I get a prize or something?
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
drooling3.gif
face7.gif
egitarre77.gif

Pit Bull

jus' bout treee fiddy!

and a tip if your good!.

haha.. sorry.. watched some recored south park reruns and it was in my head.

You can however feel a sense of pride that you are only the second member to ever be censored by me and this is the second post in over 160,000 messages.......

CAp
I remember when I was replying to one of the  Snizzotts CHROME STUFF posts and typed the word a$$hole without the $$, but ss in it, when it was posted, it was edited by someone. Does that make ME the first one to be edited?
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

drooling3.gif

face7.gif

egitarre77.gif

Pit Bull
Negative Pit. Certain words get auto fixed, others I fix... or one of the other moderators/admins will adjust. Thats just normal playing by the rules though.

Nope the last guy I think I was Kerberos or MikeyUSF, unfortunatly neither are still active members... But they were a source of entertainment...

CAp
I remember when I was replying to one of the  Snizzotts CHROME STUFF posts and typed the word a$$hole without the $$, but ss in it, when it was posted, it was edited by someone. Does that make ME the first one to be edited?
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

drooling3.gif

face7.gif

egitarre77.gif

Pit Bull
Negative Pit.  Certain words get auto fixed, others I fix... or one of the other moderators/admins will adjust. Thats just normal playing by the rules though.  

Nope the last guy I think I was Kerberos or MikeyUSF, unfortunatly neither are still active members...  But they were a source of entertainment...
Darn, I thought maybe I'd get a free hayabusa.org hat or sumpin'. Guess I'l have to break down & buy one.
tounge.gif

Pit Bull

Back