What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving Holiday?

blessed to have a wonderful wife and family. Love the org and glad for its presence. Good to see all the people stopping in who havent bothered for a while. Face plant is the devil i tell you. Stop with the fb and come back here!

To be
alive .

List is far
to long . . .

:banana:

#AutumnCheckIn ~ #ThanksGivingDay ~ #ThanksGivingFeast ~ #THEoRg *

I am thankful to have PIE today.

Mixed-Berry-Pie_EXPS_DIYD19_170770_E05_15_1b.jpg

Last edited:
I’m thankful to have my mom still with us, my family beside me, and pie for my tummy...

Mmmmmm. Pieeeeeeeeeee. :drool:
Today I am thankful for many things. I got to pick up my mom today and bring her to my house to eat with us. I’m thankful for a good job that showed up at the right time when needed. I’m thankful for the rain today that helped me miss riding a bit less since my ankle is trashed…lol. I’m thankful for all of my forum family that put up with my pie jokes. And I’m thankful that the kids didn’t eat all the pie and left me some :D

Today I am thankful for many things. I got to pick up my mom today and bring her to my house to eat with us. I’m thankful for a good job that showed up at the right time when needed. I’m thankful for the rain today that helped me miss riding a bit less since my ankle is trashed…lol. I’m thankful for all of my forum family that put up with my pie jokes. And I’m thankful that the kids didn’t eat all the pie and left me some :D
Just when you think you've saw it all.....

HD.jpg

Back