what are some good warm gloves?

cetrov

Registered
Seems like no matter what gloves I have on on a cold day the cold will still get through to my hands- anyone have great cold weather gloves that are not to restricting?

These are the best that I have found, they are awesome..... I wore them all summer and they were a little hot but oh well, I wore them the other day and I was as warm as could be.... They are kinda pricy at 70 bucks but in my opinion they are worth it..

But are they good in the 25-35 degrees that I encounter at times???
I have thinsulate gloves- real thick, after riding for awhile the cold gets through and won't stop. was thinking about running a warming pipe from the back of the radiator to come out at my hand grips. that would work!
maybe electric gloves?

I have not had any problems, they are thick and water has never come through.... I like em

I got a pair of Tour Master Polar-Tex gloves from BMW. $50 and I've been riding in 20°F weather. The cold does get in after about half an hour though. What I don't like is they inhibit control, mainly because they are new and haven't stretched, but it is difficult bringing out the clutch without stalling and my wrists tire in traffic more quickly.

If you want to do longer rides in really cold weather, especially on the highway, definitely invest in heated gloves as oneeyemike suggests. You will probably have to get a heated vest as well, although you can still order gloves with the adapter to use them without a vest.

http://www.gerbing.com/Pages/gloves.html

They had electric gloves like those at the BMW dealer for $90.

Back