What a Joke (zx12r)

Ok.

Sounds great.

The address.

Its at the Intersection of Interstate 25 and Highway 66. Very easy to find.

What time will they be there? Hopefully you have been on your ZX12 board and have found a ZX12 to take me up on it......

-Dana

Jeeze NinjaFag, every time I answer any of your posts I find myself slimed and compelled to post again. I admit you're the master of slime.

Just so that other members don't get the idea that I'm the mechanically helpless person you have made me out to be, I feel the need to ask you whether you have done any of the following things on a motorcycle, all of which I have done with my own two hands:

1. Polished and ported a head.
2. Balanced, blueprinted and magnafluxed an entire engine.
3. Put a basket case back together, MANY times.
4. Designed and manufactured a frame and oil tank.
5. Custom painted and air brushed a show bike.
6. Designed, tested and bent the tubing of a new exhaust system.
7. Done the body work (welding and bodyfiller) of a national show bike champion.
8. Lightened and polished the entire bottom end of a motor.
9. Tuned the suspension of so many race bikes I can do it eyes shut wide.

In addition, fag, I have rebuilt several racing Chevy small blocks in both cars and racing hydroplanes...all my own vehicles.

And unlike you, I can wipe my own nose.

I'm not a pro wrench, but I'm not a wallet opener either.

Now go home to Mommy, you non-riding white trash faglette.

Todd, since your in charge of keeping track of who pays there bets, ask Nick when he gets my check to look at the cancellation date on the envelope. I guess someone forgot to let you know that there was a 7-day grace period, probably for the people who don't live in Florida. For the record, I seen the post for the winner on the weekend and mailed my check on Monday. Todd, just because we don't agree about the bikes we ride, that’s no reason to insult people personally. You don't have to throw sh?t on people to get your point across, Grow up.

Koz

Kawasaki has restricted the 12 in a way that it will not show on a dyno, so don't waste you time or money. That's one of the reasons why the aftermarket is having a difficult time.

Koz

Has anybody seen the June 2000 issue of Motorcyclist where they compared the Blackbird, ZX12 and Busa? They liked the 12 but placed it 2nd to the Busa. They complained about the fit and finish and the uncomfortable seat. They said it handled well and had great brakes. However, they were very clear in stating the Busa was clearly the king due to its being faster than the 12 (9.86 vs. 9.96 and 184.2 vs. 183) and has superb fit and finish. They finished with this quote "All that; along with major-league speed and grace, makes the Hayabusa the best speed sled you can buy. Get yours before they're illegal." Now I am not trying to say I told you so to the 12 owners, I think it is a hell of a fast bike. I just think Suzuki did a better job and so does Motorcyclist.

Bill - You are the one who needs to inform Nick of your intention to pay since Nick has posted your name as one who has not. I simply read his public post. If you don't want him posting your name then pay your debt. If you had read the rules before making your foolish $25 unrealistic prediction you would know that the results, predictions and payment status would be made public. The whole reason I brought it up is because you once again come to our site spouting crap you can't back up just like you did before the 12 was released. You got burned when you predicted 201+ mph for the 12 and now you're making more foolish predictions before the previous bet that you lost has been paid/received. If you don't want your feet held to the fire don't post that BS cause we don't believe anything that you 12 guys mouth off about anymore. Maybe if you weren't so super sensative about anything that is said concerning you or the failed 12 you and NinjaNag wouldn't have your panties in a wad day after day. It's not our fault the 12 was a flop compared to what you guys made it out to be. We didn't twist your arms to come to our site and post trash for a year. Now the dust has settled and all we hear is empty threats, promises and excuses. Take a page from the Ricky Gadson book of class and learn to close your mouths once in a while. Guess you guys better go take a dump on the hundreds of other people that read LAbusas.org now since your nonpayment status has been posted there for the entire world to see. Here - have a tissue and dry your eyes.

Jezz---lets all go buy a vulcan classic or a road star. I know they are both limited the same way. I road one last year and it definatly had a limiter at 105. I looked everywhere for the damn thing but, Kaw did it again. It is a device that is both devious and sneaky just like that limiter on the 12. In fact, I'll bet the same limiter is on both the classic and the 12

Just a couple of things to think about. There is a very serious speed problem in Europe, I think we can all agree on that. Serious enough to get signatures on a restriction agreement from the manufactures. I would imagine that when country leaders (A$$hole politicians just like the ones in every country) threaten to ban motorcycles from entering the country, drastic measures have to be taken. Kawasaki and Suzuki, which are the only targeted manufactures (at this time) because of the busa and the 12, had to step up to the plate, bend over and keep their mouths shut. Its in their BEST interests not say anything about what their doing, to draw any attention to this issue. To claim that the busa is more aerodynamic then the 12 is a very big assumption. I think that in time we will find just the opposite. Kaw does have some aviation engineers at their disposal. Kaw has always been able to make heavier bikes go faster. I think this has to do with aerodynamics. About ram air, Kaw has proven that their ram air design is/among the best. I heard the 12's ram air was designed to produce 14 hp at 100mph. I think that would be impressive, and if it turns out to be 12 hp, did they fail, hell no! I'm sure there will be a independent test on the latest ram air designs. Everything has a way of being revealed, including the true potential of the 12. You busa guys should be grateful about the way things evolved concerning the 12. You ended up with the 99 busa being the fastest production bike made. Even if the 12's speed limitations are bypassed and it breaks 200 mph it won't take away your bragging rights. (in some people's mind)

Koz

I have had the 12R and 2000 busa on my dyno, on the same day, 1/2hr apart, there are no speed restrictions or hp. restrictions on either one.
The numbers were like this on a 4th gear pull, these were the best runs, 4 runs for each bike;
12R- 161.8
Busa- 159.6
Ivan

Todd, what would you know about class? When you could no longer talk about specific facts you had to insinuate that I welshed on a bet. Lets see what kind of man you are Todd. I’ve sited some posts from Nick.

Thanks Pete I'll let you know who hasnt paid in about a week,I recieved payment from Bill Koz today.Thanks Bill.

Gixx1300R
Bad *** Member posted April 26, 2000 06:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The date on the letter that you sent is 4-24-00 Bill if that helps.No problem,I'm sure Pete will get with me to see who hasnt sent yet,dont worry.

Koz

NK I'm long past getting upset by your petty, gay-sounding doggerel. When you demonstrate such bias and such a weak grasp of mechanical principles, it makes it even less worthwhile to respond to your posts.

Koz, "speculation" and "hearsay" through out your reply.

We are beond that,....Wake.up..the zx-12 is here!

Look at the Facts...!

"What a Joke"(zx12r)

So let me get this straight DP you are all the following
1. Master sheet metal fabricator.
1. Welder to include arc.
2. Master machinist. (including CNC work)
3. Professional painter and bodywork technician
4. Qualified flow bench technician.

You can do all this and you still oil your chain with your bike on a stand with the motor running?

Hahahahahaha! You are priceless!!

Tell me about the motorcycle gang and how bad you and your buddies messed up the Vags! Did you start your career as a sheet metal fabricator that day you put sheet metal over the windows when you were hiding from them?

Excuse me you two while I finish this already.

Bill - My speciality happens to be facts so let us examine them shall we?

At 1:47 pm Central I posted : "Hey Bill instead of making new bets maybe you should pay up on the one you already owe on?! Nick is waiting and wants new mods!"

This was based on the information that Nick [you know that guy you lost the bet to] posted yesterday (4/25) at 1:19 pm Central - over 24 hours ago. He did not inform us that he had received payment until today at 4:25 pm Central which was nearly THREE hours after my post referencing his information posted on Labusas.org that he had not received your payment. That means at 1:47 pm Central time today my statement "you should pay up on the one [bet]you already owe on" was in fact accurate in regards to public acknowlegement from Nick that your debt had been paid. At 1:47 pm today Nick had not informed and perhaps not even yet received your payment. Notice my quote - go back and read it again and again. If you look very closely and concentrate you will notice that nowhere does it say you "welshed" on the bet. What I posted once again was "instead of making new bets maybe you should pay up on the one you already owe on" - this in reference to your new outlandish and totally unsubstantiated claims concerning the 12. The post was in fact in jest as indicated by the cute, yellow laughing face. Did you ever wonder what those were for?! Well now you know don't you. But since you have a monster sized green chip on your shoulder called the ZX-12 you want to make a federal case out of this nonsense? Well so be it. The facts are in writing. My post was technically accurate at the time I wrote it based on the information that Nick had provided at that time. He only since informed us that he had receieved your payment nearly THREE hours AFTER I posted. The fact that the check is in the mail does not neccessarily mean that payment has been received and your debt is clear. If payment is made with a personal check then the payment is not technically made until the funds are withdrawn from the checkwriter's bank account - which can take several days. Most will use the date the check is received as the day of payment provided the check does clear. Try telling a creditor that "the check is in the mail" next time they haven't received payment and see what they say. Should I send a box of tissues now?

PS - Even the 3:52 pm (1:52 pm Central) post you reference of Nick's but do not list the time for was made AFTER my post so don't go there either.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 26 April 2000).]

The fact that you cannot differentiate between conjecture based on what you read about on the Internet with “mechanical principalsâ€￾ does not surprise me DP. The only “mechanical principalâ€￾ you are familiar with is opening your wallet to pay the service manager at your local dealership for work done by your “personal wrenchâ€￾. You parrot information then act like you are some sort of authority. Six months ago you were posting about the efficiency of oiling your chain with the rear tire in the air and the engine running. Now you know more than the editors at a major motorcycle publication. Go figure?

I personally felt that the Motor Cycle article had more to do with an industry bowing to misguided politicians. I took it as a harbinger of something bad for anyone who enjoys high performance motorcycles. Here at org I have found that it was really a veiled attack against the Hayabusa. Go figure?

So cancel your subscription---I am sure that would make cw really sad. Truth hurts----I have road both---own a 99 and 00 busa plus a 009R. The 12 is not restricted, it just is not the "Busa eater" all the hype promised last year. That just the way it is----does not mean the 12 is a bad bike. I think the 12 better watch out for some good running 9's though. My 9 felt like it would give it a good race after riding them back to back.

NinjaKnight,

You just volunteered to be the big mouthed ZX12 owner to prove your self correct (or full of crap, ever occurs).

Lets see if the 12 is restricted.

Put you 12 on the dyno. Run it in 6th gear. There is no aerodynamic drag this way (use super blower if you want). Run the bike and see what the speed measured on the dyno is (independent speed verification). If we see a sudden loss in power on the dyno chart at 186mph then you are correct. If it pulls to redline in 6th (or past 186) then we knwo what the 12 is: not restricted and that 12 owners are just making excuses.

As it sits, Busa owners don't have to make excuses; only 12 owners.

So when are you going to put your dyno run up for all to see. Hell, there are 200 members here (plus or minus a few). If you need we could all probably send ya a quarter to pay for the dyno run.

Its time to put up or shut up.

-Dana

Frank - The 12 and the busa's performance are basically the same. Depending on which mag does the testing. You said look at the facts, why don't you be more specific. I personally don't take any mag or anybody's personal option for anything more then information. I've ridden the busa and the 12 and the facts that I know are that they both have about the same power and acceleration, they just deliver it differently. After that these bikes are very different. The 12 feels lighter, steers quicker, feels more planted to the road, handles better, stops better, is more comfortable, has less engine vibration, and has better wind protection. When (no speculation) the limiting is bypassed, the 1.2 mph advantage the busa has is going to be the JOKE!

Frank, you should think about what you read before you say the 12 is a joke, because the 12 that's here, fitted with pipe and gearing is going to be more than most busa's will be able to handle. Just the Facts!

Koz

Hey Bill - still trying to crucify people for a humorous comment made on a public board huh? If anyone needs to grow up and be a big boy that would be you since you are still crying about a little humor that caused no one any harm or anguish. Now blow your nose - the snot is still running out.

Anyone who would try to make a federal case out of a harmless comment made in jest needs therapy. Mean ol' Todd made a joke about Bill paying the first bet he lost before making additional bets. PLEASE - that is incredibly ridiculous. You're smarter than that. (I thought) Keep that crap up and there won't be anyone willing to say anything to you since it's not worth watching you b$t&h, moan and roll on the floor about it for days on end. Do you melt in the rain too? If you can't handle that I suggest you stay off the road, away from crowds and as far as you can possibly get from Labusas.org! Those guys would turn you into an emotional basket case within an hour. I've been about as nice as I can about this but my diplomatic patience has run out. If you want to continue this farce then let's head over to Labusas where I can be more descriptive about your whining - just start your own topic. Something like "Mean Todd hurt my wittle feewings wit a joke". I'll be there sooner or later if the others haven't laughed you off the site yet. I hope you aren't gay cause if so and you see what Packa (your 12 buddy) has been up to over there [Labusas] you will likely have a massive coronary and die slumped over your keyboard.

If you can't read a joke that was clearly marked as such and never meant to be taken seriously without flipping out I would suggest avoiding public boards, the internet, television, radio, people, books, Kawasaki marketing brochures, movies, nightclubs and LIFE. Are you really this emotionally fragile or just stirring up crap that's not there? How much of this is actually tied to the shortcoming of the 12? If NK posted something as benign as that joke to me I would think he was asking for a date!

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 27 April 2000).]

Well everyone I have been saying that kaw has been delaying the debut of the zx12 because they couldnt match the numbers and if they could they couldnt put it into production at those numbers, but what really matters is that you are in my rear view mirror if your not on a busa!!!!!!!!! Blue rocket comin thru!! Yahoo

Back