what a great feeling...

Hook Mike (luvmybusa) and myself up with your brothers. I live in K-town also. So does my brother. PM me with contact info and we will get you home to ride with the family like we did Scar this last summer.
Kevin

Kevin: PM sent. Just emailed my bro in Kenosha for details on his old Triumph. Here is his answer. And no, he wont sell it or I would buy it for sure.

My Triumph is a 1979 750 Bonneville Special, model T-140S. The special model was all black with gold trim and mag wheels instead of spokes, kick start. I think it has under 2,000 miles. All original except for the exhaust, the original rusted out after a couple of years, original tires yet. I bought it in Feb. of 1980 for 2199.00 from a place that was in Mundelien Ill, they kept it until April when I picked it up. That was about the time Triumph was going under.

Off subject: Did you see the post here with the HOGSLAYER ?? Is Sunset Motors in Kenosha still in business ??

Kevin: PM sent. Just emailed my bro in Kenosha for details on his old Triumph. Here is his answer. And no, he wont sell it or I would buy it for sure.

My Triumph is a 1979 750 Bonneville Special, model T-140S. The special model was all black with gold trim and mag wheels instead of spokes, kick start. I think it has under 2,000 miles. All original except for the exhaust, the original rusted out after a couple of years, original tires yet. I bought it in Feb. of 1980 for 2199.00 from a place that was in Mundelien Ill, they kept it until April when I picked it up. That was about the time Triumph was going under.

Off subject: Did you see the post here with the HOGSLAYER ?? Is Sunset Motors in Kenosha still in business ??

Yes Sunset is still in business. No I did not see the post with Hogslayer.
Nice bike. Had an old 70's trident triple old svhool chopper.

Back