Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

went to the track today 9.88 @ 143mph!

firefightergib

Registered
Well i recently purchased a 05 busa that was completely stock, i got it and had to replace a sensor, then put a hindle 4-1 exhaust and done the air box mod and lowered it 2". First time at the track with it today and after making a couple 10.0 passes i finally squeezed a 9 out of it here is my trap times and speeds.

R/T .097
60' 1.755
330 4.346
1.8th 6.461
mph 116.20
1/4 9.887
mph 143.10

you ran a 9.8 on an untuned stock 05 with a pipe that misfires under 4000 rpms?

Man...you get that thing tuned and you should hit the 8's

you ran a 9.8 on an untuned stock 05 with a pipe that misfires under 4000 rpms?

Man...you get that thing tuned and you should hit the 8's

haha yeah its completely untuned, im gonna buy a pcIII soon and do the clutch mod and then im going to shoot for some 9.5's lol

and yes im addicted :thumbsup: ive actually gave up on makin my car fast and just going to work on the bike now lol, i may get some giggle juice on it after i do the pcIII and clutch mod

i was riding tonight in Philly and a little straigt away i looked down was doing 110 in 2nd gear.. stock 08.. these things are scary fast.

whats your thoughts on changing the sprockets? would it help much if so what teeth should i go with?

The mph is great. Most stock busas run in the mid 130's or so.

the bike had a low rpm misfire to it and i changed the plugs on it today and it seems to be running much better now, so that might help a little as well

Top Bottom