Went for a short ride sunday..

beemers are really nice there was a soldier in my MSF class and he out did all of us in the final test. even in the stopping distance, with the anti-lock brakes that thing stopped on a dime. the turning radius is crazy you throw the parking spot out he didnt need all the space. haha i remember that class well i took my 06 ninja i wasnt about to take the busa i was afraid of dropping it. and i still havent tried turning in a parking spot with it
ices_rofl.gif
i know you all can say it hold on let me do it for you "ROOKIE" there i feel better already plus no mortars today it was a good day!!!
biggrin.gif
now you guys can all
all_coholic.gif
for me

(JINKSTER @ May 28 2007,19:09) how'd the beamer fair again busa?
Working on a road test article on one now for pashnit site. Did 1200 mile weekend short bit ago on the BMW K1200S. Nice ride! Got about 4000 words so far.
biggrin.gif
(No, not gonna sell the busa
laugh.gif
)

Buddy of mine rode it, soon as we got back, he went and bought one.
tounge.gif

Less horsepower than busa (147hp), but it's smoother, and handles better in the high speed left/right/left style twisties. Busa was designed in late '90's, this one came out in '05, and those couple years of technology development shows. Has button on handlebar that adjust suspension on the fly, that was cool.

Img_8973_Turri_K1200S.jpg

Img_8985_Turri_K1200S.jpg

Img_9006_K1200S_Tim.jpg

Img_9128_Panoche.jpg

(DR1300R @ May 28 2007,20:21)
(MC MUSTANG @ May 28 2007,21:38) Great pics!  Nice Beemer - interesting to hear your praise for it...  
beerchug.gif
Its sweet it really is.. would I trade, NO not that sweet.. it just don't have the looks and for that kinda money, WEELLL I could do alot to the 'ol Busa and still go out to dinner.. LOL

All BS aside it handles real nice and shid you not it runs HARD...
wink.gif
I've had three demos on them...VERY nice bike...if the Beemer gets the jump, then ya are gonna need
a lot of road to run it down.

A bit pricey thou  
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back