Went For A Ride Yesterday (W/Video)..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Temperature took an unseasonable upswing into the 60's, so I took advantage of it. In the cooler weather the GoPro is giving me some problems, but I managed to get one video out of it..
Another Ride In The Country on Vimeo

Not the best vid quality in the world as these little cameras are very sensitive to sunlight. But it's still watchable. You get to hear me totally flub a shift and a quick glance at one of the local obstacles you sometimes encounter on the back roads.
As usual, turn your speakers up.:thumbsup:

Hey Hillbilly... how far from the Arkansas line you from ??? I'm about 2 1/2 hrs from Eureka Springs...

Hey Hillbilly... how far from the Arkansas line you from ??? I'm about 2 1/2 hrs from Eureka Springs...

I'm about 45-50 miles north of the Ark. border, maybe a little more depending on which direction I go. Republic is 8 miles west of Springfield, I can get to Eureka in around 1 to 1.5hrs, once again depending on how I go.
At least a couple of times during the summer we go via Missouri hwy 125, the Peel Ferry, Harrison and Jasper, to the Cliff House for lunch and twisties.
Arkansas has some great roads, looking forward to the spring MnG.:thumbsup:

I'm about 45-50 miles north of the Ark. border, maybe a little more depending on which direction I go. Republic is 8 miles west of Springfield, I can get to Eureka in around 1 to 1.5hrs, once again depending on how I go.
At least a couple of times during the summer we go via Missouri hwy 125, the Peel Ferry, Harrison and Jasper, to the Cliff House for lunch and twisties.
Arkansas has some great roads, looking forward to the spring MnG.:thumbsup:

cool dude... yell at me next time you venture down.. I'm only 50 some-odd miles from Jasper strait up HWY 7... funny thing is - I've never eaten at the Cliff House (passed it 100 times but never stopped).

Fun stuff!!! I was looking for some of those 'hills', though...:laugh:

Thanks for sharing. I loved the video!

:beerchug:

NIce vid, did you notice that the sun glare has a black dot in the middle on the video. Almost looked as if your camera was filtering out the sun itself and showed it as a black dot..weird.

Back