Went for a ride today...

illuminati

Registered
So I went for a ride today and BOY was it cold. It was 50F when I started and acouple of hours later it went down to 34F. I'm glad I layered; t-shirt, under armour, inside shell of riding jacket and joe rocket riding jacket. I had on sliders pants, anyone ever worn these, they are comfortable and have kevlar lining, and had on gor-tex boots. The one thing I didn't have was winter gloves!!! I need to find me a pair!!!! One thing that did catch me off guard was how the rear wheel slipped. I forgot on how a COLD tire is not good!!!!
On a side note, I'm going to be starting to work at a local motorcycle shop as a parts guy. Hopefully everything will go well! I'm not going to mention any names out of respect for the sponsors on the .org but it's a small local family owned dealer.....glad I went there instead of big corporate owned one!! Also talk of the bad blood between the two dealers....they even have people coming in to check on eachothers prices!!!

SORRY for no pics!!! didn't have a camera on me and I really didn't go anywhere scenic....just back roads....

Last edited:
Yeah, I had a similar experience today except it started out at about 87°F and went up to 90°F. Isn't it supposed to be Fall/Autumn?

glad I went there instead of big corporate owned one!! Also talk of the bad blood between the two dealers....they even have people coming in to check on eachothers prices!!!

Pretty common place, enjoy being a parts guy deft has its ups and downs.

Back