Well Well what do we have here.

top notch stuff from top notch companies :bowdown:.

I've seen one of those laying around on my bench :laugh:

It costs alittle more for the O-R scripting on the side :whistle:

sabusa - btw, I've got a set of 324 cams laying around.

P5047619.JPG

P5047631.JPG

Thanks Ken, will hold out till i have the cash for one of Bob's famous head and cams package, i will be sure to tell him to hit me up with O-R script as well :rofl:.
By the way thanks for all the advice. :thumbsup: plus i am getting there :whistle:

you really don't need the o-r option. O-ringing the head is really only when you go up to very high CR's on a na engine.

glad I could help :beerchug:

Thanks Ken, will hold out till i have the cash for one of Bob's famous head and cams package, i will be sure to tell him to hit me up with O-R script as well :rofl:.
By the way thanks for all the advice. :thumbsup: plus i am getting there :whistle:

Well some new toys arrived today. MMMM cant wait to to get the last items to tear my bike apart and build this beast.

NWS hugger from Pashnit, Thanks Tim
Set Carillo H Beams, Thanks Walter Sprout
Cycletek Air Shifter, Thanks Piratediverjefff ( Jeff ) and Chris Phipps ( Gunslinger M/S )

Now just need my 08 crank, my H/D output shaft and my head and cams, plus am going to swop out the JE's to Wossners, then we are ready to tear this machine apart. Watch out South Africa, there is going to be a new bad boy in Town. :laugh:

P1240543.jpg

P1250143.jpg

P1250144.jpg

P1250146.jpg

The bikes a bit dirty as not ridden it for a while, also fitted a Yuasa YTZ14s battery, the LC1, did the small air box mod. Have a set of Braking rotor for the front and Galfer rotor being shipped as we speak and will get hold of Tim ( Pashnit ) for the brake line special he is running towards the end of the month. My head and cams are finished and should be sent over at the end of the month as well. :cheerleader:

I was, but ran into some finacially problems, and Bill gave me a great deal I could not refuse. Plus heard great things about Bill's work.

Back