Well, thats about $1m down the toilet

Oh yeah, give me a Countach anyday. That's always been my dream car. And to think, instead of buying one, I bought a house. Dummy.
smile.gif

I heard he was going "in excess of 100mph" racing a Mercedes. That's from the video on the local CBS affiliate. Either way, someone should slap him upside the head then slap him again for good measure. Then, find the mercedes driver and slap him and ask, "you thought you could beat an Enzo? azzhat."

If someone can post pics I have 11 pics from my rep. he lives in New Port Beach and was there after the crash. The guy was doing 150mph. This guy paid more than 1 Mil for the car inorder to get a Enzo you had to previously owned two Ferrari's. The going market is 2 Mil for one only 13 are in the country. Well 12 now? lol

I bet he came over that crest in pic 3 and got loose, lost control and hit that pole. He probably would've took off if he hit that hill at that speed!

what a waste, but you know, we all would crank it up if we had one, but not blowing .09 though, stupid is as stupid does

Quick question what happens when fiberglass hits a telephone poll? ans: see attached image
tounge.gif
no need to go to college to figure that one out.
laugh.gif

More money than brains!!!!!!!!!

Nice color though. Since red is the fastest color

<!--EDIT|Black Bird Killer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140726293 -->

and the ####### took out the EASTER BUNNY!!! LOL

EASTER_BUNNY.jpg

Back