Well. Im back.

Lyrikz

Registered
I said goodbye about a year ago when i sold my new hayabusa. There are pics on the board im sure if your interested in looking. Well, its been awhile, the twins are 1 year old now, and daddy wants a bike.

Here comes the questions. I have an option to get basically any bike i want thats under 12k.

So, i saw the new WHITE busa, and that thing is sick. I just want some opinions on some bikes out there.. What would you get if you had to do it over again? Im about 75% sure i want teh busa again.....
Any advice would be great...

2006 busa or 2007 if ya loved it before ya still will
cool.gif
and welcome back

Welcome back. Other than the busa, I would have to give the GXR1k or zx10 a try. Of course if the liter bikes are too small than there is only one choice.
biggrin.gif

Lots of conjecture regarding the new Busa for '07. Personally, I don''t like the '06 LE scheme. All white would have been amazing, somehow I think the silver dulls the scheme. Anyway, you may want to hold off if you are going for the Busa until you know what '07 holds. But I do agree with the above posts - gixxer 1K is a nice bike nd so is the -10 (but if it makes a difference, Bullettrain is selling his -10 and will proabbly go for another Busa)....

Just my .02, but I would wait a little while and see what Zuk drops for '07.

I own an '05 Blue & Silver. I'd do it again, although I might look around for a used '03 LE pumpkin next time (Great Pumpkin!).

You're right about the '06 LE being sick! I can't wait to see the first rider on a '06 LE wearing a [fat] Elvis suit! It'll have to be in Vegas of course!
laugh.gif

Prolly Another Busa... Screwed up But I really do keep coming back to it when i am thinking about other sport bikes...

the pearl white le is sweetness. and rubbersidedown good luck to your seahawks. i am from philly and routing for the stealers but it's nice to see that the hawks finally made it

welcome back...i'd say since your still in the "search mode" to wait for the 07's to come out...see what the new year brings...you might have to wait a little longer but if you dont and get a bike now and find out not long after you wished you would have waited.....well you know...

Glad you came back! Although I don't like waiting at this point I would say waiting is the best option. Too much speculation for 07 and 06 didn't bring too many changes.

Glad you came back!  Although I don't like waiting at this point I would say waiting is the best option.  Too much speculation for 07 and 06 didn't bring too many changes.
Only changes for 06 were just the white color correct???

What are some of the speculation with the 07?? Being that its the beginning of the year, it is going to be very difficult to wait.

Supposed to be an early release...spring of 06! They are trying to keep pace with the ZX14. You don't have long to wait!!

Welcome back. I'd wait until the 07 comes out, then you've got two options:

1. buy an 07 and own the best
2. save some money and buy an 99-06 model that will fall in value when everyone sells to buy the 07.

Back