Welcome new advertiser 2Wheel Tuner Magazine

Thats awesome Cap!! Why just the spring Bash...We should invite them to every Get together...it shows how you can bring so many people from different backgrounds together over a motorcycle...and we promote safety gear, and enjoying all that motorcycles has to offer... :beerchug:

Thats awesome Cap!! Why just the spring Bash...We should invite them to every Get together...it shows how you can bring so many people from different backgrounds together over a motorcycle...and we promote safety gear, and enjoying all that motorcycles has to offer... :beerchug:

Small steps my young paddawan! They probably won't be at the bash, I am figuring we will send the information and pics to them once the event is over.

Seems Jason has the fastest color ....or had, I saw his new orange 08 one episode, right before he went Kwackers :whistle: I'ts only fitting they come around :thumbsup:

Great news. I am in the middle of a 2 year subscription and I really enjoy the magazine and TV Show.

Now how about getting Jason and the crew to the Spring Bash. What a great story that would be? Also it fits very well with the segments they produce.

I like that idea!..Welcome TWT:thumbsup:

Back