Weight to HP ratio?

wait found it...

it was a regal... lol

OMG that video was funny!! :rofl:

Sorry I didn't explain it clearly enough. If there's something in particular you're struggling with let me know and I'll try again.

No, you did just fine. Thank you! Just took me half the day reading your post very slowly to understand what the heck you were saying. :laugh:

Funny how everyone keeps ranting on about how reducing weight assists power to weight ratios but no one ever thinks of the braking aspect, going fast is useless unless you can pull it up into the corner or behind grandma when she hits the anchors on the freeway for no particular reason.

Losing weight,:thumbsup: now what about that beer diet i was about to start.

Once again engineers show how they can mess up eating a Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich!!!!:laugh: Working with them will drive you nuts. Just remember, one VP race fuel sticker is worth 20 hp and you can get the sticker for free! The engineers will not tell you this.....:whistle:

Mr. Bogus has kept this secret for years too.............He knows about racing stickers!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

a much easier and cheaper way to do it is add a stage 1 turbo....so thats 90 more RWHP or you could just drop off 630lb of the bike....or not :thumbsup:

my fat butt could just lose 20lbs. I was not amused, ate 2 cheeseburgers, and added nitrous. :laugh:
funny i did the same thing (40)shot then the next year i lost 30 #s..because my neves where so shot i couldnt eat half the time:laugh:

I take a simplistic view. Take vehicle weight/HP and shoot for a result as near to 1.0 as possible. For example, 100#/100HP = 1.0. Rider weight is considered an independent variable and should simply be of sufficient heft as to get the beast to hook up :laugh:

Back