Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waxing

Couldn't find the disc that has most of my busa pics on it. My busa was the first, and still the only bike to make the Zaino photos page in their site. I've been a loyal customer since 1998. I won't use anything else anymore.

Zaino Photos- My busa...

The rest of the Zaino pics page...

Zaino customer photos...

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148159390 -->

This 69 Camaro from Zaino's site was one I detailed for a friend before a show with Zaino. Won best paint...
cool.gif
I'm telling you, Zaino ROCKS!
super.gif

Zaino Photos- Buddy's Camaro

And now we will start the countdown til I'm accused of sellin' the shid.
jump9.gif
Truth be told, my photos and pics have probably sold tons of the stuff. I wish I could get a commission on all that.
biggrin.gif

Zaino is great stuff
I also like s100,megs #21, collinite #845, nattys blue, FK1's pink wax, and turtle wax platinum ultra gloss liquid wax (amazing stuff for OTC and $8)
they all look great but what really matters is your prep especially if your bike isnt brand new

I tried Griot's "Best of Show" wax a long time ago. Worst crap I've ever used. Was hard to remove and was gone in ONE wash. I like Meguiars better than Griot's.
can't say..never used best of show but this spray wax and speed shine seem to work great.

Each his own huh.

hogger...

Well I been using Zymol and pretty happy with it...except I got a few scratches you can see if you look just right. Where the damn tank sticker was a few others here and there...aggrevating, bike is only a couple months old and I use nothing but microfiber everything, I still get an odd scratch here or there.

I ordered some Zano stuff to give a try. I thought I'd try the Z-5 (for light swirls and scratches) and the Z-6. Maybe I'll try the Z-PC if I still got some marks...hmm, that stuff seems a little scary.

Anybody else try the Z-PC???

BulletTrain have you ever tried Butterwax? If so what did you think of it compared to Zaino?

I ordered some Zano stuff to give a try. I thought I'd try the Z-5 (for light swirls and scratches) and the Z-6. Maybe I'll try the Z-PC if I still got some marks...hmm, that stuff seems a little scary.

Anybody else try the Z-PC???
Z-5 is the $hit. Its pretty non-abrasive and good enough for the whole bike but will take minor scratches out.  Beginning of the year I'll strip(lemon dishsoap), then claybar, then Z-5, finally finish up with Z-2.  About 1/2 through the year I'll go with some Z-5 or 2 again.

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148181111 -->

zaino new z5pro will be out soon
z5 has swirl filling capabilities
z-pc will remove swirls

I've been using Meguiars NXT. I have a box full of Zaino products, just has two many steps for me. Both are very good products.

Dang, I'm really behind times... I hadn't even heard of Z-PC yet. Gotta re-order so I can slick my truck up I guess.

+100 and something on the Meguiars. I've used it for a while, and it's the kat's a$$...

butter wax is made by chemical guys/warner chemical (yellowish liquid)
its a very wet looking wax it has no cleaners or abrasives easy to use but not a very long lasting wax, but its so easy to reaply every month or so

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148216605 -->

On the back of the Butterwax it says carbrite.com
I am checking there next.

Oh, and this stuff goes on so easy. Found on their site but I am 2 tired to find where to get it. I am going to bed.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148221047 -->

P5210133.JPG

Top Bottom