Wash solutions and polish/wax

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
I've been using S100, honda polish, and honda gloss on my gixxer, sv (which is now my wife's), and kat...but I am always looking for a good wax that will build up on my plastic, especially my fairing...that damn bug juice is quite stubborn coming off during the wash and those damnable little rocks that kick up when you're behind say...a semi or dump/garbage truck all but ruin the plastic, right? ...and I think I might seriously cry to see my new busa's plastic become all marred.

So:

1) what's the different kinds of wash and wax solutions out there that you all use

...and

2) what have the results been?...both good and bad...

Thanks all...I hope this helps alot of us! (unless i'm just lagging behind in the servicing dept.)
blush.gif

Jason

I must ditto BT's post go with the zaino, if it can make a kawi look good imagine how it will look on a busa. I'll be postin pics of my 05 black/silver tomarrow all zainofied tomarrow if I can get some sunlight..lol
Jay
P.S. J/K BT
beerchug.gif

I smell a setup!! I think BT put someone up to this so he could post more pics of the ZX...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Oh, I am am definitley going to try the Zaino!!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109558202 -->

Zaino here too
s100 was used before zaino pretty good stuff also I liked the fact that it didnt leave any white residue like other waxes

Back