Was it a fake? You decide

Re: Was is a fake? You decide

now, THAT is interesting.....

This thread is racist! Questioning Obama in any way at all is a hate crime! :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: And they probably paid millions for someone to make that up :rofl:

That is amazing

Liberals have anything to say? :whistle:

Of course it's a fake as Obama is really Osama in disguise and to prevent himself from being discovered he declared himself dead :laugh:

Well shucks after watching that I have to say 'this comes from same folks who say they got OBL right?'

Check out the curvature on the left side of the page. This says to me that the image we see was taken from a multipage book. Yet the pattern on the green security paper does not curve?

bc.jpg

You know regardless if its real or not you know someone somewhere would be able to "prove its fake"... but i gotta say this is pretty friggin convincing :whistle:

Oh Snap! We have the same Aug 8 birthday! Well I'm pretty sure mine is legit at least!

Is possible that they could of made some stuff more legible on it?

nothings real we are in the Matrix, now which pill did i take the red or the blue one:thumbsup:

Hmm, when I ordered a copy of my birth certificate, it had an impressed seal. I don't see one on his.

Newsflash! The man is in the Oval office. He was elected the President of The United States of America. 2012 is just around the corner, that is the opportunity to vote someone new in to the position. It seems that efforts would be going on to get a qualified candidate ready to run against him, rather than focusing soooooo much time on the past. With the way things are currently with our economy and with the amount of people out there that have such disdain for the man, this should be an easy task.........of course he did just bring the biggest public enemy #1 to justice.......and patriotism is soaring to heights not seen in many years because of it.......:usa: Probably just good timing though.... :rofl: I am sure there is not no way he'll get reelected.

Just sayin.

I like how Obama said he gave the order to go get Osama:rofl: What was the alternative? Ok guys we finally found him, what do we do now? Should we capture him if we can and kill him if we can't....or should we just let him go? Lets call the Obama, he'll know what to do!!!:rofl::rofl:
Chrisjp said the other day that Osama actually had a heart attack while playing golf with Haliburton execs, **** Cheney and George Bush:rofl: Actually Chris...it was kidney failure:rofl:
You honestly mean to tell me it took 10 years to track down a 6' 5" arab on dialisis? Whose whole family is big oil U.S business partners by the way.
I think the government may indeed be feeding the media lies, and the general public is being mislead.:poke::rofl:
I'm done:laugh:

Oh .. Then I guess Usa never went to the moon... The Mafia killed Kennedy and Elvis is alive and well??? C'mon people...:rofl:

of course he did just bring the biggest public enemy #1 to justice.......and patriotism is soaring to heights not seen in many years because of it.......:usa: Probably just good timing though.... :rofl: I am sure there is not no way he'll get reelected.

Just sayin.

Ummm... He didn't do it, he was in office at the time a US NAVY SEAL shot Osama in the head... BIG difference. Obama aint the next Jesus Christ (I actually heard a guy say that he was like the next coming on the FOX news coverage). All he did was say, "OK we can send ST 6 into this mansion... Oh, and dump the body in the ocean." :poke:

Back