Warp Speed Engaged !

Always a good idea to out run the cops, usually it ends in a crash, if you're lucky you just to go to jail after crashing instead of the local trauma center.
Glad I lived through that part of my life with only license suspensions and fines.

The "Unknown Rider" is a dude from the Cleveland area who goes by Mustangdame. He rolls with a group that calls themselves the Cleveland Fast Boys. One of the more prominent members of the group is 650ib, he has a YouTube channel that I've watched a bit of, and those cats are NOT afraid of the whole throttle twisting thing...

It's only a felony if you get caught.

To keep felonies in perspective, it's also a felony if you don't have a motorcycle endorsement on your license.

It's also a felony in some states if you do a wheelie.

Ghost rider wannabe . Wonder if he knows its a Felony ?

Felony? Different states have different laws but speeding away from a cop here might result in a felony arrest but never a conviction. What's felonious about it? Reckless riding is a misdemeanor as long as there's no injuries. Hell, even stealing a car/bike is a misdemeanor unless it can be shown that the thief intended to permanently deprive the owner of it. I'm talking convictions here, not arrest charges. I worked in the CJ system all my life and you might be shocked to hear how arrest charges compare to conviction charges.

Felony? Different states have different laws but speeding away from a cop here might result in a felony arrest but never a conviction. What's felonious about it? Reckless riding is a misdemeanor as long as there's no injuries. Hell, even stealing a car/bike is a misdemeanor unless it can be shown that the thief intended to permanently deprive the owner of it. I'm talking convictions here, not arrest charges. I worked in the CJ system all my life and you might be shocked to hear how arrest charges compare to conviction charges.

Try it in Texas let me know how it goes for you .

I think video recorders should become mandatory. Cops certainly use them against us, it may as well be fair play to do the same. Glad he got off.

It's only a felony if you get caught.

To keep felonies in perspective, it's also a felony if you don't have a motorcycle endorsement on your license.

It's also a felony in some states if you do a wheelie.

uh. in what state are either of these a felony?

I don't miss it one bit there. They went out of thier way to make bikes miserable. Since moving out of Fla. on my same bike, driving the same way, I have not had one cop give me any grief. Never been hassled or singled out.

They even are friendly here.

Back