warning

purplefalcon

Registered
i went into the site for cape fear on 09/10/04 and downloaded their order form, filled it out and faxed it back that day.

since than, nothing.......i have faxed and e-mailed inquiries to them and nothing.......they don't care? fine, i don't care.

just wanted to warn folks who might be considering contacting them and expecting any level of service.

Thanks for the advice...

I had heard a lot of good things about "Second-look", so i ordered my undertail kit from them, (already paid), they told me 3 weeks to my door delivery. it's been 6 weeks and nothing. they keep blowing me off everytime i call telling me 3 more days and blowing me off

spin

WOW i ordered a skin from second look and it was there in about 4 days... ive heard nothing but good about them.
rock.gif

well hush my mouth and spank my face, but guess who finally sent me an e-mail within just the last hour explaining that they had been out of town for a few days?

none other than my new freinds at cape fear motorcycle supply.. the items i'm looking for are out of stock right now but they promise to contact me when they arrive next week...

maybe i judged them too harshly, too quickly......maybe not.

WOW  i ordered a skin from second look and it was there in about 4 days... ive heard nothing but good about them.
rock.gif
Not talking about the skins, YO...I also ordered a skin from them. The one for the o4 limited. It came within 2 days.

Im just upset about the service concerning my undertail, and that ive already paid for it....

spin

WOW  i ordered a skin from second look and it was there in about 4 days... ive heard nothing but good about them.
rock.gif
Not talking about the skins, YO...I also ordered a skin from them.  The one for the o4 limited.  It came within 2 days.  

Im just upset about the service concerning my undertail, and that ive already paid for it....

spin
Undertails you get from Motorhead they kick azz and fit

second looks undertails rock too. my cousin and best friend got theirs about 6 months ago. I've never seen a better fit, or easier installatioin. plus the top guns just rock!! but everyone has their won styles and companies they prefer...

Back