Wanting to switch to a busa from kat1100

The seating is a bit more aggressive than a Katana...I rode over 600 miles last weekend and I was hurtin' bad at the very end. I don't care what anybody say's...the busa ain't no Goldwing when it comes to comfort.

lol

Something to consider too, is the size and build of the rider.
I'm tall and skinny. My ass is kinda boney. My arms aren't very muscular either. And I have scoliosis.. So something really comfortable for me won't be as comfortable for someone with a fatty butt, huge biceps, and a straight spine!
I love the Busa, and I still love the Katana.
I'd have kept both if it was possible.

I rode from Louisville, KY to Gatlinburg, TN on the Katana, and I was not sore when I got there. Even after sitting in traffic for an hour and a half on the strip. My brother rode with me on a 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600, he was sore about half way there.
Google Maps: Driving directions to Gatlinburg, TN 280 mi – about 4 hours 38 mins

I'd like to get one of the softer seats for the Busa, we do go on a lot of long rides. Deal's Gap trip this summer! WOO HOO :cheerleader:

I've owned two 1100 Kats. (89 and 90) Loved them. But they don't hold a candle to the Busa. I've owned 2 Busa's. 02 and now an 08. LOVE them.

The seating is a bit more aggressive than a Katana...I rode over 600 miles last weekend and I was hurtin' bad at the very end. I don't care what anybody say's...the busa ain't no Goldwing when it comes to comfort.
Some 1" Genmar risers or some Heli Bars greatly improve Busa comfort, at least for me.

Back