Want to know..,.

Busa Lover

Registered
i just want to when u got ur brand new busa and its 0 km on the meter so its ok to put a exhaust on it or after a littel milege because i want to purchase a busa 2011 model and want to install a Brock's full system Alien head system on it....so its ok because its 0 km on the bike and when u change the system which comes with the bike that stock system its nice to change or its defects on bikes engine.....plz

My 04' Busa had 6 miles on it when I installed the exhaust. I also broke it in using the Motoman break-in procedure. The bike ran flawlessly the whole time I owned it and the engine was clean as heck inside when I would do my yearly inspections.

:welcome: to the ORG. :cheerleader:

let me answer a few questions for ya.

find a good tuner/mechanic if your going mod the engine (too bad ya can't "Cheese it" he's a really good tuner!)

full exhaust, not slip ons

yes on going +3 on the rear sprocket

Tires - Dunlop Q2's

turbo or supercharger- they are both awesome

it will go as fast as your wallet is deep

it makes a great tour bike

can i camp in your back yard?:laugh:

and again
:welcome: to the ORG

:welcome: to the ORG. :cheerleader:

let me answer a few questions for ya.

find a good tuner/mechanic if your going mod the engine (too bad ya can't "Cheese it" he's a really good tuner!)

full exhaust, not slip ons

yes on going +3 on the rear sprocket

Tires - Dunlop Q2's

turbo or supercharger- they are both awesome

it will go as fast as your wallet is deep

it makes a great tour bike

can i camp in your back yard?:laugh:

and again
:welcome: to the ORG

You forgot to mention best oil and tre :laugh:

Turbo's suck. I had a turbo Busa and will NEVER again.

does anyone know where i can get some chrome used headers, i think thats what theyre called. My 01 came with black headers and they seem to be fading and i would really like to get my hands on some stock chrome ones maybe from year 02-04???? Or does anyone know how I can make these black ones look new again???:please:

:welcome: Ali, As-Salāmu `Alaykum

I would not worry about it. I would think about getting a power commander PcV and having the bike dyno tuned to get maximum smooth performance from the bike. Are there any tuners in Dubai?

does anyone know where i can get some chrome used headers, i think thats what theyre called. My 01 came with black headers and they seem to be fading and i would really like to get my hands on some stock chrome ones maybe from year 02-04???? Or does anyone know how I can make these black ones look new again???:please:

Having the black ones you have now chromed may be your least expensive and best way to go?
At least that way you know they will fit when you put them back on.

Back