Wanna get RICH

The idea is great in theory, but we're talking about human nature here. This is going to get ugly before it gets better.

You're saying first post first come first serve so those who post here first with the gazillion everyday common pieces have dibs and are fishing for the one in a gazillion piece from another board member...if one were to be so fortunate.

As stated earlier, if someone has the one in a gazillion piece why wouldn't they just camp out at McD's until they got the common pieces and win it all themselves?

Hate to be a downer but a realist...I'm sure McD's marketing team has already thought of this scenario.

(harbor area busa @ Oct. 13 2006,16:53) well i got illinos ave.#3614 and north carolina ave. #3619 looking for matches to split
I've got 3618 pacific Ave. We just need #3620 to split $50K 3 ways

There is a guaranteed 50K winner on the french fries each week.
Or so they say.

Brillant Idea I always tyhought that they scattered the matching peices to different district through-out the country.  Thanx to the internet and a board like this a guy in detroit with peice 1 for instance can hook up with a guy in des moines with peice number 2.  Genius time for a big mac.
beerchug.gif

Went in for breakfast and yielded duplicates
sad.gif
just bumpin it to see if we can get more players ...

I'll chack out the Mc Ds in Kansas City for you. My dog loves the burgers, tasts just like alpo.
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Oct. 14 2006,04:21) I'll chack out the Mc Ds in Kansas City for you. My dog loves the burgers, tasts just like alpo.
biggrin.gif
lol...my Pit loves his weekly dbl qtr LB'er
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(carolinadoublej @ Oct. 14 2006,09:49)
(GSXcite @ Oct. 14 2006,04:21) I'll chack out the Mc Ds in Kansas City for you. My dog loves the burgers, tasts just like alpo.
biggrin.gif
lol...my Pit loves his weekly dbl qtr LB'er  
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif

biggrin.gif

(tjdobb @ Oct. 13 2006,07:36) Oriental Ave # 3603 - need 3604 & 3605
I also have Pennsylvania Rilroad # 3624 All we need now is # 3623 & 2626 and were rich!
New York # 3611 and need 3609 & 3610.

I also have a small McFlurry I will donate to HeavyBusa!!!! LOL

Ok Moose lets find those other railroads so we can retire.
I took the pooch to get a burger and got Pennsylvania RR and a Mc Flurry too! I'll donate my Mc Flurry to heavybusa too. At this rate he may have to change his name to heavyerbusa!

(heavybusa @ Oct. 13 2006,03:51) Whats next, no Santa  
eek2.gif
No Santa's real. At work this week I got a Work Order to allow connectivity to a voice switch labeled "Santa".

I guess the U.S. government wants to monitor his "Naughty and Nice" list now! I'm in real trouble now!

BTW...

I have:
Connecticut #3605
B&O #3625
Pacific Ave #3618
St. Charels #3606
States Ave #3607
Marvin Gard #3617
Atlantic Ave #3615

(tjdobb @ Oct. 13 2006,10:36) Oriental Ave # 3603 - need 3604 & 3605
I also have Pennsylvania Rilroad # 3624 All we need now is # 3623 & 2626 and were rich!
New York # 3611 and need 3609 & 3610.

I also have a small McFlurry I will donate to HeavyBusa!!!! LOL

Ok Moose lets find those other railroads so we can retire.
I took the pooch to get a burger and got Pennsylvania RR and a Mc Flurry too! I'll donate my Mc Flurry to heavybusa too[/Quote]

super.gif
PM sent!!!
laugh.gif

My girlfriend is back from Canada (man i missed her) and she asked if you guys are playing your peices on line.

Here is the site Linksta

There are people selling these things on e-bay already

Nudder Linksta

crap....I don't think they EVER send any of the winning pieces over here.
sad.gif

Although a a dbl 1/4 w/cheese sounds damn good right around now.
super.gif

you are right about that PAC.

They put something addictive in those dayum things.

laugh.gif
Must be the MSG.

Monosodiumglutamate.

Damn bad for ya (known carcinogen), but sheesh does it make stuff taste good.

Back