Virgin Alert!

bigoltool

Registered
Anybody on here use Virgin Mobile cell phone? I practically never use my phone but since my wife washed mine it has ceased to function so I went looking at the new Phones Virgin Mobile offers. This one caught my eye. It is the new "Shuttle" phone and it is a pretty cool phone but I cannot find out how big of MicroSD card it will take. I spent a half hour on the phone with the VM support staff (somewhere near Bangalore I believe:laugh:) to no avail. So anybody have this phone? Like it or hate it?

8976879_ra.jpg

Anybody on here use Virgin Mobile cell phone? I practically never use my phone but since my wife washed mine it has ceased to function so I went looking at the new Phones Virgin Mobile offers. This one caught my eye. It is the new "Shuttle" phone and it is a pretty cool phone but I cannot find out how big of MicroSD card it will take. I spent a half hour on the phone with the VM support staff (somewhere near Bangalore I believe:laugh:) to no avail. So anybody have this phone? Like it or hate it?

I sell phones for Bestbuy and thats the best phone Virgin Mobile has to offer! JMHO!
Posted via Mobile Device

Try taking the battery cover off and look on the side. I had a Sony Ericson Walkman Phone that had one on the side. You had to push it in to release it. It may blend in with the case if it is black. I am sure it is there somewhere.

Also try putting your phone in a zip lock bag with white rice and the rice will absorb the moisture out of the phone, imy son dropped my phone in a cup of tea, it works you gotta let it sit for a couple of days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
This post is not about what I thought it was going to be about.

Oh well.....

cheers
ken

Also try putting your phone in a zip lock bag with white rice and the rice will absorb the moisture out of the phone, imy son dropped my phone in a cup of tea, it works you gotta let it sit for a couple of days.
Posted via Mobile Device

very good info:beerchug:

Back