Video editing  ??

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
What do I need to edit video to lower the file size.

I have some races I'd like to post. They are between 45-50 meg each. I'd like to convert them to a smaller format/file size.

What are you guys using?

Just a Thought or Q! Why not use? Like Utube etc.
all_coholic.gif

WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER is built into XP and another free option for importing, converting and very simplistic editing of video and audio, adding titles, effects, etc

look for it on a Start Button/All Programs near you

(8Daytona8 @ Jul. 01 2007,10:44) Just a Thought or Q! Why not use? Like Utube etc.  
all_coholic.gif
They just loose some much detail there. I was looking at a little better solution. I can also host it.

(WWJD @ Jul. 01 2007,12:43) WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER is built into XP and another free option for importing, converting and very simplistic editing of video and audio, adding titles, effects, etc

look for it on a Start Button/All Programs near you
I tried it but it blew up on the file. May be my home system. Will try it on the laptop next.

I do all my editing with Movie Maker. If you tell it what size you want the file, it will figure out the best size and frame rate to use for the best quality within the size limit you set.

(Professor @ Jul. 01 2007,12:59) Ok, Here is an attempt using media encoder.

Link to the video
Nice Driving Professor! Keep those vid's coming! I never get tired of seeing that 03AE tearing up the strip!

beerchug.gif

My PC (MCE2005) came loaded with an application called Arcsoft Showbiz. It is a bit lame but after trying a few other app's I always seem to come back to it. I can write and edit varying sizes of AVI video's with it.

Back