Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

It's sad because then the grow into women with serious insecurity problems.
I resemble one of those!  Gee thanks Victoria!  :tounge:
No you don't, you are the self assured type who just happens to be beautiful to boot!   But you have something some young women these days don't have...beauty inside and out!

;)

Not to mention...you have a hayabusa!!!  And that puts you in the class with the strong, independent, self confident, get outa my way women!

:cool:

Kris

No you don't, you are the self assured type who just happens to be beautiful to boot!   But you have something some young women these days don't have...beauty inside and out!

;)

Not to mention...you have a hayabusa!!!  And that puts you in the class with the strong, independent, self confident, get outa my way women!

Kris
Hear Hear!!! VA needs an attitude adjustment...

A twin Huh? 813 You run into someone?:super:

I used to have a twin when I was in College. I never ran into him myself but I was always getting yelled at by friends for being rude and ignoring them...when actually I was never there... Glad the guy wasn't an ax murderer...

Gee Kris & Michelle, I keep checkin this post to see if you were gonna volunteer to model for us poor ol Busa boyz...  ;)  :tounge:  :D
BTW never liked the twiggy anarexic look

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069482823 -->

curves.... A beautiful woman on a sport bike... nothing as beautiful as curves on curves....I love the look of my wife on her bike, and she can ride and keep up with the guys.. Her first bike was a FZR600 she now rides a Bandit 1200S.. She can also handle the Busa... A woman that can ride is a special thing...

sueatbackdoor7.jpg

;)

Kris
Hear Hear!!!  VA needs an attitude adjustment...

A twin Huh?  813 You run into someone?:super:  

I used to have a twin when I was in College.  I never ran into him myself but I was always getting yelled at by friends for being rude and ignoring them...when actually I was never there...  Glad the guy wasn't an ax murderer...
Thanks Kris...but you know how I can't seem to handle a compliment, right?! :tounge:

Revlis - you think I need an attitude adjustment, huh? If they made a pill to fix me, I'd be an addict I suppose... :D

Gee Kris & Michelle, I keep checkin this post to see if you were gonna volunteer to model for us poor ol Busa boyz...  ;)  :tounge:  :D
Kris and I are thinking we'll meet up in the spring and do some riding...I'm sure some pics will come out of that adventure...not THOSE kind of pics, just nice girls on Busas pics!

:bounce:

curves.... A beautiful woman on a sport  bike... nothing as beautiful as  curves on curves....I love the look  of my  wife on her bike, and  she can ride and  keep up with the guys.. Her first bike was a FZR600 she now rides a  Bandit 1200S.. She can also handle the Busa... A woman that can ride is a special thing...
WOW, your wife is beautiful!   ;)  You're a lucky guy!

Kris and I are thinking we'll meet up in the spring and do some riding...I'm sure some pics will come out of that adventure...not THOSE kind of pics, just nice girls on Busas pics!

Michelle, maybe we'll take off a glove and show 'em some skin!   :rofl:

Michelle, maybe we'll take off a glove and show 'em some skin!   :rofl:
okay...maybe just a glove! :D

And that puts you in the class with the strong, independent, self confident, get outa my way women!
[stutter, stumble, gulp!] I wanna have your baby! :D
Nuttin better than a CONFIDENT AND HOT* woman!

*Definitions of hotness vary state to state. Opinions or percieved sexual inuendo typed here do not represent all the opinions of the owners and managers of this message board.

OK, I just finished paging through all your posts and I've come to a conclusion.

Drum roll please.

The fashion industry is run by a bunch of gentle men whar are a bit (how should I say this?)

light in the loafers...

Seems to me that guys that like guys may have a different agenda when designing clothing for women.

Just my .02

P.S. If you are reading this and you're a bit light in the loafers, I did not mean to offend you.

Hey now, I'm thin, single, and neat, but I came out of the closet as a heterosexual years ago. I used to be so ashamed, feeling ostricized by current societal trends, but years of prayers, millions in therapy, and now I can stand proud stating for all to hear that I am happy I love women! Hetero's UNITE!!! :)

No chicken buttz allowed :laugh: ,  Brothaz gotta have sumfn to hang onto when slow grindn on the dance floor  .

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: "Tryn to get my groove on !"|1069833577 -->

Two handz on the booty when slow dancn ;) . U dont get out much do u :tounge: ?j/k

Back