Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Missed it.  I agree however that they are getting to thin.  Some where Ok with a little meat, but others lookded like bone bags.  Even their long legs lst some of the sex appeal.
See, that's what I mean, for it being a Victoria's Secret show, it should have been ooozing with sex appeal and maybe I'm just a girl but I didn't see anything sexy about some of those models.  It seemed like my calves are the same size as their thighs!
Actually sexy is a woman on a Hayabusa. Most of those models would slip right of a bike of any kind. :D

I dont think you guys get it, they use twigs cuz they can get more of em into the dressing room at one time...jeeez
:rofl:
Actually size 0 or -3 allows a lot less material that they have to buy.  So less space less material, hmmmmmm.

Sort of like ordering a steak and only getting the bone. Give me a little juicy meat please.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069876717 -->

You're scaring me! [/QUOTE]

Well it was the only Rhythmatic avatar I could find @ the time so dont let your mind start to wonder , it aint like that ova here Playa . :cool:

I love a big butt and a smile
laugh.gif
I love them with an "Apple Bottom"

www.applebottoms.com

Curves, curves and more curves......"all you see is curves" As long as that remains true, I'm good - as for anorexic-looking matchsticks, I am not having any of that...

Back