Vette twin turbos in the trunk?

134585d1237817200-vette-twin-turbos-trunk-booth_cropped.jpg

This stuff is funny...

Increased fuel economy... yea sure thing, every time I up the HP, mileage goes up? :rofl:

Best power and torque curves in the industry... grounds for lawsuit right there. I would put one of my single AK Miller installs up against this morphodite twin

Lowest intake temps... well we have the worlds longest most inefficient intercooler :)

Installing a turbo can increase fuel economy. . . As long as you drive like a grandma everywhere and never use the power you've just added.

As far as the industry goes who says they're talking about the turbo industry? Maybe they're talking about the rear-mounted turbo industry.

They're probably not meaning intake manifold temps. They're probably talking about intake air temps. In which case they would be right because it's outside air, not underhood air.

You have to look at what they're actually saying. As for that style turbo kit, I've seen pretty impressive numbers coming from them. Does that mean that they're the best possible way to make power? No, but does it mean it's a huge POS? No. Just because it might not make the most power you can possibly make out of a turbo doesn't mean it's a worthless system. . .

It'll still never beat a Busa, much less a TURBO BUSA :cheerleader:

Have a need for SPEED, then a Busa is all YOU NEED :thumbsup:

It does work. But has many faults with the system. On F-bodies. The oil return pump fails. Also fill up the turbo and burns oil pass the seal in the turbine. It is laggy.....you also still need to run an intercooler even though they say it works with out one.

I have seen one or two of them here.. They hang out with the Honda and other import guys at the old Sams parking lot..

If you run a tiny little turbo I can see lag time being cut down, but by the time it makes any usealbe power you are so far to the right of the boost curve your pretty much choking the system,

in a word it is "crap" .. if you want a turbo do it the right way, get something that will make power, and make it the right way.

Back