Very Important please read

Very Important please read - Money collected for Capt Busa

• Give the money that we have already collected to Doug for his son.

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • I gave the money only so Doug could get a new Busa and that is the way I want it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys I have an in to get gear and parts at cost so If cap wants he can let me know what he wants and I will get it and send it to him. If you have a parts unlimited catalog just pick out some things and let me know the P/N's and the sizes your son needs and I will let you know what I can afford. That is easier for me to do thatn just give money. \

So Cap let me know what kinda gear he needs and what sizes. Boots, gloves, helmet anything just let me know.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

We're down to three days. Here is an update that Jester posted under the other post about this.

ok Guys and Girls. Just a friendly reminder from your local Hayabusa accountant. The funds as of right now are sitting at 1489.61. Thats the running total as of right now. We are only about two hundered bucks shy of completly payin for Even`s new ride.

Igor, just got your latest donation. Thank you very much.

Just so everybody thinks about it. Igor has donated two or three times (I forget, My mind isnt what it used to be) all be it not much, its what he can afford and at least hes thinkin about the Captain and I can not say thank you enough times to make up for what he has done to help and that goes for everyone that has donated over the life of the cause.

Thank you all folks.

Now lets get that last little bit we need.

Give till it hurts!!!!

(dont make me break out my Jerry Lewis voice, its really really bad)
Thanks for the update Josh.

Come on guys lets get a kid a new bike.
biggrin.gif

only 2 days left. This time Friday night the is it. So if you want to help click on the link in my sig. below.

so what is the total we need to have for him? Equipment, bike, etc?

How far away are we from what we need to cover it all?

so what is the total we need to have for him?  Equipment, bike, etc?

How far away are we from what we need to cover it all?
As of right now we have $1489.61. I'm not sure what bike Captain is looking to buy but one we talked about has a MRSP of $1699 but I'm not sure what the actual sales price is. What we have now would put a very large dent in the cost but the more we get the better it would be. If we get more then the cost of the bike and equiptment then that money will be Captains to use as he sees fit. Most likly he would turn it into the cost of the site.

here ya go jester , used pay pal to send my something for the captains use, I may just be another Canadian "lurker" on this site, but the information I have gotten has been invaluable, thank the big guy for what he provides for us all. Oh yeah and tell him we like pics....lol

I haven't donated yet either but would gladdly throw in a 20 spot or so.
If you need a clean well maintained Busa.
I will offer mine at 6800 cash for the Captain.
Title in hand.

One more day.

I talked to Jester last night and he told me that he would like to deliver the money to Captain in person. If he does this it won't be until next weekend, so if there is anyone that may still think about making a donation after tomorrow send Jester a PM first.

Just made an appreciation donation to the Captain. Let me know that you recieved it.

Ok tonight was the last night for this post.

It is unanimous that all the money that we have collected to date is to be turned over to Captain and be used towards the purchase of a bike for his son.

I want to personally thank everyone that made a donation to make this possible. I have talked to Doug only once on the phone but I have chatted with him online quit a bit. He is a very nice guy and I know he will appriciate this a lot. Most of us may or may not ever get a chance to meet him and to give money to buy him a new bike just goes to show what kind of people call this site home.

I will let Captain know that is post is closed. I'm sure we will see something from him soon.

Thank you again
Jim

ok guys, just so you know. Total collected to date is just over 1600. If there are any last min. donations to be made send um my way still. I know that J-Dub said that friday was the last day but I will not be makin the trip to give Captain his money till next weekend.

Thats right folks, one more week for any straglers that still want to donate anything, just make it quick.

thanks for everything.

Josh

Thanks Josh, I sent Captain a PM the other day and told him that he was getting about 1450 and he was happy. To be able to add another 150 on top of that is great. One more week for donations it is. COME ON GUYS
Thanks
JIm

How close are we guys? I am going on record right now as saying that I will personally put up the remainder of what's left over. Just let me know how much is left over and I'll ante up. Now before some fool comes on and says the running total is $10 and that I can pick up the remainder...well...err... let's just say... "I'm not havin' it!
biggrin.gif
" Anyway, so as not to try to make it look like I'm trying to be some kind of hero, just PM me with the total and we'll go from there.

How close are we guys? I am going on record right now as saying that I will personally put up the remainder of what's left over. Just let me know how much is left over and I'll ante up. Now before some fool comes on and says the running total is $10 and that I can pick up the remainder...well...err... let's just say... "I'm not havin' it!
biggrin.gif
" Anyway, so as not to try to make it look like I'm trying to be some kind of hero, just PM me with the total and we'll go from there.

OK so who has an in where I can buy the riding gear. Its getting close... I need to get helmet, gloves, boots and chest protector.... If the wife had her way he would also have mouthpiece, shinguards, baseball cup, hearing protection, sliding pants and a first aid kit on board before he could mount up.....

Cap

Hey guys I have an in to get gear and parts at cost so If cap wants he can let me know what he wants and I will get it and send it to him. If you have a parts unlimited catalog just pick out some things and let me know the P/N's and the sizes your son needs and I will let you know what I can afford. That is easier for me to do thatn just give money. \

So Cap let me know what kinda gear he needs and what sizes. Boots, gloves, helmet anything just let me know.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Is the offer still good?

biggrin.gif

Back