velocity turbo kit

fat&slow

Registered
hello everyone new here like the site. was woundering i have a velocity turbo hayabusa, trying to get some seat time im a big guy, 360lbs. any how i went a 9.31 in 4th on the limiter the bike wouldnt shift into 5th, i think its driving through the clutch. is that and ok time for my size. 1.62 60" bike went 151mph and 122 in the 1/8. bike is realy low and long. how much would a lockup help. any help would be cool, thanks in advance.

thanks revvv, not sure how long bike is maybe 66inches. i havent had it dynoed have a 6pd spring in the waste gate, its a stage 3 kit.

really good time for little seat time. I actually only weigh 175 and I'm running a 7lb spring in my bike and thats the close to the best time I've ever had. I"m running stock gearing and length though.
super.gif

(fat&slow @ Jul. 17 2007,21:04) thanks revvv, not sure how long bike is maybe 66inches. i havent had it dynoed have a 6pd spring in the waste gate, its a stage 3 kit.
Stage 3,wow that's a monster bike..Where you located?You are doing great for a big guy at only 6 pounds of boost.

thanks guys that makes me feel good. the motor is bone stock, got heavy clutch springs in but it keep driving through them. my goal is to go 8,s. but that will take more power. i feel i can go some low 9.20s maybe alittle better. i have an 8pd spring to but want to get all i can with the 6. i feel with a lockup and maybe a shift light, cut down tank i should do better, thanks for the replys guys. goldenchild i live in louisiana.

Back