Vaentines Day really sucks

Someone's got issues!
laugh.gif

Valentine's day. A completely woman made up BS holiday. Just something else they can ride your ass for.

(GMbusa @ Feb. 14 2007,15:08) Valentine's day. A completely woman made up BS holiday.  Just something else they can ride your ass for.
lurk.gif

I'm telling Susan you said that!!!
laugh.gif

She knows that's how i feel. Trust me, i did her right for her Bday&Valentines day.

By the way guys, her Birthday was the 12th. She tells me she's 22, yet every year she's 22.
beerchug.gif

(GMbusa @ Feb. 14 2007,15:22) She knows that's how i feel. Trust me, i did her right for her Bday&Valentines day.

By the way guys, her Birthday was the 12th.  She tells me she's 22, yet every year she's 22.  
beerchug.gif
Come on! 22?! Se don't look THAT young...

More like 24-ish...
biggrin.gif

Please don't kill me Susan!
crazy.gif

OHHHH!!! You two are in TROUBLE!!! That's it. You're both grounded. Paul - No playing Xbox 360 or PS3 when you come up this weekend. Ben - No hanging out with teenage girls for one month.

(GMbusa @ Feb. 14 2007,12:08) Valentine's day. A completely woman made up BS holiday.  Just something else they can ride your ass for.
Woman made up holiday? You better watch it Shirley

I know the holiday wasn't made up by women. But women are the heart of evil, yet us guys can't live without, and this holiday has been turned into a "buy me something or else" day.
poke.gif
laugh.gif

(GMbusa @ Feb. 14 2007,13:08) Valentine's day. A completely woman made up BS holiday.  Just something else they can ride your ass for.
Well..you put it right GM. Last sentence pretty much sums it up!

laugh.gif

(runeight @ Feb. 14 2007,18:30)
(GMbusa @ Feb. 14 2007,13:08) Valentine's day. A completely woman made up BS holiday.  Just something else they can ride your ass for.
Well..you put it right GM. Last sentence pretty much sums it up!

laugh.gif
Yeah, but if you play it right, you can change those words around and get something out of it...
biggrin.gif

Mind is in the gutter, someone retrieve it for me please...

(GMbusa @ Feb. 14 2007,14:08) Valentine's day. A completely woman made up BS holiday.  Just something else they can ride your ass for.
+ 1000
laugh.gif
you hit the nail right on the head
tounge.gif

(GMbusa @ Feb. 14 2007,15:27) I know the holiday wasn't made up by women. But women are the heart of evil, yet us guys can't live without, and this holiday has been turned into a "buy me something or else" day.  
poke.gif

laugh.gif
Excuse me!?!

Um, i retract all statements made today on the basis of me getting cycle parts is in jeopardy.
beerchug.gif

Back