VaBusa is home safe!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Michelle holla'd to let me know that she's home. Lisa dropped her off a little while ago.

beerchug.gif
glad ya made it safely home michelle.
smile.gif

I had THE BEST time, can't stop grinning about it all, got to meet up and actually hang with the coolest people on the planet, made new friends, got some great riding in, SCRUBBED MY NEW TIRE IN ON THE DRAGON (HELLO!!!!??!!)

Hal, Doyle and Mary were missed, as were all the crew here on the oRg that couldn't make it
sad.gif
Nothing but good thoughts for those of our crew that went down.

I'm still giddy...I totaled up the hours from my work day on Wednesday, no sleep 'til Thursday evening, too much fun every night and maybe even missed another entire night of sleep somewhere in there for one reason or another - 112 hr span, only 12-14 hrs of sleep...

I'm a tired girl, but I'd do it all again tomorrow...
bowdown.gif

HUGE thanks to LCB for being so kind as to put up with my azz and haul my Busa to NC, and thanks to everyone for just making it a great time...

I told Mike last night that this is a yearly run for me...I'm not missing another spring bash...

I missed seeing you all more than you will ever know. Glad to hear you made it home safe, and I know you had to have a great time going with Lisa, she is a alot of fun.

I'm still giddy...I totaled up the hours from my work day on Wednesday, no sleep 'til Thursday evening, too much fun every night and maybe even missed another entire night of sleep somewhere in there for one reason or another - 112 hr span, only 12-14 hrs of sleep...
It was great seeing you again. You were cooking in the Dragon on the group ride with the Suzuki guys. Might the lack of sleep have something to do with a little TP revenge
rock.gif

I missed seeing you all more than you will ever know. Glad to hear you made it home safe, and I know you had to have a great time going with Lisa, she is a alot of fun.
Hal, after all the talk of Doug's last fall, I am so upset that you weren't there...however, in retrospect, since the REAL VaBusa was there in full force, they might not have been able to cope with both of us...

We'll have to do some prep work for next year and ease the group in slowly
laugh.gif

You were very missed Hal...I heard your name a thousand times...

Next time! And yep, Lisa is the best...

It was great seeing you again. You were cooking in the Dragon on the group ride with the Suzuki guys. Might the lack of sleep have something to do with a little TP revenge
rock.gif
Cooking it on the Dragon for me would involve a grill and some charcoal along one of the stops Dennis
laugh.gif
but, I had the BEST time and am just glad to hang with you guys and ride...

Thanks for wearing the pink shirt
laugh.gif

TP Revenge?! What's that about? Someone caught red-handed...maybe 4 or 5 of 'em? LOL No, that has nothing to do with it...

laugh.gif

glad you made it in safely...here is proof that VaB's has cut her chicken planks into strips (but they're good too
laugh.gif
)

IMG_2176__Large_.JPG

I had THE BEST time, can't stop grinning about it all, got to meet up and actually hang with the coolest people on the planet, made new friends, got some great riding in, SCRUBBED MY NEW TIRE IN ON THE DRAGON (HELLO!!!!??!!)  

Hal, Doyle and Mary were missed, as were all the crew here on the oRg that couldn't make it
sad.gif
 Nothing but good thoughts for those of our crew that went down.

I'm a tired girl, but I'd do it all again tomorrow...  
bowdown.gif

HUGE thanks to LCB for being so kind as to put up with my azz and haul my Busa to NC, and thanks to everyone for just making it a great time...

I told Mike last night that this is a yearly run for me...I'm not missing another spring bash...
I'm glad you made it back home and it was great finally getting a chance to meet you even if you didn't know who I was.
poke.gif

Glad to hear you made it home safe Va.
I will personally vouch that you've got lean...  
tounge.gif

Hey, the cops....
whistling.gif

Glad you made it chelle. Your pretty fun to be around. I cant wait to see you next time.
cool.gif

Back