Upper Midwest

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Ok well now that i coverd all the areas i can easily get to in a day anyone have some riding events going on in your area i wouldn't mind participating in some group rides or events so please give a shout out thanks

how bout you organize one in central iowa. Busa riders around here that I know of include

myself - waterloo
wwjd - west des moines
hooken - waterloo
billbell - bellevue
spaz - cedar rapids

those are the ones I know... I know there are more but don't know them or where they are located.

Well i can try and do that may go for that in april or may weather permitting and i plan to take the bike back to spaz for final test and tune
biggrin.gif

Would anyone else like to chime in here with some dates and places are there any events comeing up that we could do this around?

depending how adventurous you are, a few more miles north of Montana and you'll end up in my neighbourhood. Haywood and I will take you on a tour of the rockies.

Well bandit i may take ya up on that offer problem is to many places i wana ride this summer and so little time
sad.gif

I'd really like to meet up with some other busa guys the few that i know around here don't care for me there to competive and wana race me all the time and then when i did race them and beatem then it was waaaa and they wouldn't talk to me anymore ugg
sad.gif

I just like to go ride heck 11,000 miles on my bike last year proves that they got about 5000 i think and a portion of that is drag miles granted can't knock the strip i never been there might try my hand at it sometime but it's nothing i'm in a hurry about

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079805990 -->

you should come down this summer and run at cf raceway with a few of us around here.

May take ya up on that fst mabey i can do that after i get it all tuned up at spazs again ugg man i wish the paint was done
sad.gif
i wana ride at least my valks about ready to roll that paint will be done next weekend
biggrin.gif

I'm over in Billings...there's some other riders here as well. Give me a holler if your over in this neck of the woods.

Wayne

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back