Attn. all Colorado Busa owners

5280Busa

Registered
Greetings. I have noticed that there are numerous Busa owners along the front range by some of the posts I have seen recently. I wanted to see who would be interested in participating in a formal Busa owners club up here in the hills.

I have registered www.milehighbusaowners.com and will build a website that we can post pictures, plan events/rides, schedule mod-days, etc. Everyone who insterested please shoot me your email address to scottn@lumistream.com so I can start the ball rolling.

I have asked Doc if we could add a seperate Rocky Mountain board under the Geographic Riding Areas so we can chat more easliy.

I look forward to meeting all you other Busa freaks.

-Scott

Sounds like a good idea. We can set up regular meet points and times for Saturday and Sunday rides. Would be nice to meet some other busa riders around town.

I've seen a few Busa's down here in the Springs, but always when I'm working. If we can get this rolling, I'll try to put something up at the bike shops here. I'm pretty sure they won't have a prob with it.

I have the website started...lets try to plan a meeting at the Rockyard in Castle Rock sometime in the next 2 weeks to meet everyone and discuss content for the website, schedule more events, etc. How does the 15th or 22nd look for everyone?

Forgot something...anybody here run at Bandimere last sunday at the Coy's event? I heard from a friend that there were 2 Busa's running...one in the 10's and the other in the 9's I guess both were stretched.

-S

sounds really good. hope my busa will be done in 10 days, i did most of the work to it already. hope it should do 9's this season, i will post pics when the bike is totally done.

15th is out for me as I will be in transit back from Phoenix. The 22nd is right in the middle of the AMA, but hopefully we can all get together for that.

Yeah I dont think the 15th would work too well, if we all head down to PPIR together we can talk about it then?

15th is out for me unless we do it in the evening. The 22nd I may be out of town, if not I will be at PPIR that weekend.

Back