Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated pics of my beast!!!

Looks nice man! How do you like that seat??? I was looking to buy a drag seat but didnt know how comfortable they really were, do you like it?

Looks nice man! How do you like that seat??? I was looking to buy a drag seat but didnt know how comfortable they really were, do you like it?

The seat works great for me. It allows me to sit a bit lower into the bike! A drag seat may work better if your drag racing.

Reminds me of my bike when I first started out:rofl: I had the 2 Yoshimura cans, chrome everything and I loved neon:laugh: All I have to say is you have mighty fine taste in choosing a machine:beerchug: I'm a fan:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:Nice bike:thumbsup:

This a few pictures of my ride:whistle:

Jarion pics 015.jpg

Jarion pics 017.jpg

Jarion pics 021.jpg

Jarion pics 040.jpg

Jarion pics 019.jpg

Wow.. glad I stopped back here as I didn't see your led's the 1st time around.. They look real good I think.. :bowdown:

Top Bottom