Pipefighter's bike

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 04 2007,12:31) THAT THING SUX, NATE!
all_coholic.gif

there-feel better now that someone says your bike looks funny?
poke.gif

you remind me of models that cant take a compliment without going "oh, but Im sooo fat!"

dude-the bike looks good! stop doubting yourself already-it wuz hot when you got it, but now its more "YOU", so how could it NOT get even cooler-lookin? jeeez.....like my son says "ah-duh, dude!"

congrats man-and +100000 on seein that paint in the sunlight!
super.gif
poke.gif

poke.gif

That blue is hot. Bike is looking sweet! I think u only need some chrome kanji's.
beerchug.gif

Simply love it...
bowdown.gif
But I personally like the "before" color scheme. One of my favorite all-time color combos.... but still awesome just the same. BTW, you should get the chrome frame plugs with the kanji logo on them. Would definitely put a finishing touch to an already-awesome machine.

BTW way, what color is that exactly?
rock.gif
Looks like the "midnight blue" from the old Ford Expedition.

If you want the frame plugs with the 3D look to them, go to ebay and type in "Hayabusa chrome" and look for this seller named "extremekempy" and go look up what you want, send him a message to make an offer. I recently purchased the 3D fork covers, swingarm frame plugs, and the motor-mount frame plugs for $175 which included shipping. He has some awesome chrome accessories and he guarantees the work on his parts. He accepts offers for his parts which makes him real good to deal with. I also purchased the chrome guage cover which he was selling for $150 and I made him an offer of $125, and he accepted. I've been talking to him about becoming a board sponsor on this site. If you like chrome accessories for your bike, this guy is awesome. His philosophy is that he won't sell anything to someone that he wouldn't put on his own bike. BTW, he rides a Busa also. He works on customizing, and his service is first rate.

(bacharles @ Mar. 04 2007,19:04) Simply love it...
bowdown.gif
But I personally like the "before" color scheme. One of my favorite all-time color combos.... but still awesome just the same. BTW, you should get the chrome frame plugs with the kanji logo on them. Would definitely put a finishing touch to an already-awesome machine.
I know quite a bit liked the before color shceme also.
Which is was nice, but whenever I got it; there was a lot of damage that the entire bike would've had to been painted.
I didn't feel like trying to do the same thing again, so I went for something different.
The darker colors bring out the chrome more, where the white seemed to wash it out.

(bacharles @ Mar. 04 2007,19:11) If you want the frame plugs with the 3D look to them, go to ebay and type in "Hayabusa chrome" and look for this seller named "extremekempy" and go look up what you want, send him a message to make an offer. I recently purchased the 3D fork covers, swingarm frame plugs, and the motor-mount frame plugs for $175 which included shipping. He has some awesome chrome accessories and he guarantees the work on his parts. He accepts offers for his parts which makes him real good to deal with. I also purchased the chrome guage cover which he was selling for $150 and I made him an offer of $125, and he accepted. I've been talking to him about becoming a board sponsor on this site. If you like chrome accessories for your bike, this guy is awesome. His philosophy is that he won't sell anything to someone that he wouldn't put on his own bike. BTW, he rides a Busa also. He works on customizing, and his service is first rate.
I've bought from him in the past.
If I recall correctly he was a member here before.

(bacharles @ Mar. 04 2007,19:05) BTW way, what color is that exactly?
rock.gif
Looks like the "midnight blue" from the old Ford Expedition.
General motors Navy Blue Metallic from a Pontiac Trans Am.

(arey @ Mar. 04 2007,18:59) That blue is hot. Bike is looking sweet! I think u only need some chrome kanji's.
beerchug.gif
Thanks.
I have a full chrome decal set. Just can't decide yet if I want to put them all on or just a few.

Back