UPDATE 6/17/09 Stampede Emergency Flight Care

we have a similar thing with lifestar, $45 for our family of 4. hopefully we never have to use it, but with all the nutcases on the road...I see their helo in the air all too often. if your area offers the service, check into it. easy to save $25-45 a year compared to$xxx,xxx:thumbsup:

I'll try to find one, I have the paperwork @ home on file if I can't find a link. there's also a billboard on 75 on the northside of McKinney if Dan or someone in the area can get you the #.

cool thanks! We should all post up things like that somewhere on the forum, seems like cheap insurance for the unexpected. I know in raleigh the local rescue did $50/yr for the family/household to carry folks to the ER.

Most insurance places dont cover this fully and most of us piss this kinda $$ away any given weekend so its worth it :beerchug:

oh yeah kento, I printed the form today, will try to mail this weekend if not sooner. :thumbsup:

:bump: Hey Gang, I set this up for the Stampede participants but is good for anyone in the western region.

Please let me know ASAP as I need to submit soon and I need 5 more app's

Thank you.

Back