U.K. Judges: U.S. Threatened Them in Guantanamo Torture Case

BenWoj42

Registered
Thank GOD the mad man is finaly out of power. Should be interesting to see what else comes out of the woodwork. Doesn't suprise me one bit though.

U.K. Judges: U.S. Threatened Them in Guantanamo Torture Case

LONDON (Reuters) - Two senior British judges accused the United States on Wednesday of threatening to end intelligence cooperation if Britain released evidence about the alleged torture of a Guantanamo detainee.

The judges quoted lawyers for British Foreign Secretary David Miliband as saying the U.S. government, by reviewing intelligence cooperation, "could inflict on the citizens of the United Kingdom a very considerable increase in the dangers they face at a time when a serious terrorist threat still pertains."

According to the ruling from High Court judges Lord Justice Thomas and Lord Justice Lloyd Jones, Miliband's lawyers said the threat had existed for some time and was still in place under President Barack Obama's administration.

British media had applied to the court for the release of full details of the evidence the British government held about the treatment of Binyam Mohamed, an Ethiopian-born British resident who is held in Guantanamo Bay.

The judges ruled it would not be in the public interest to expose Britain to the "real risk" outlined by the foreign secretary's lawyers.

So we should just grant all of the bastards who are trying to destroy us the same rights and liberties that our solders fought and died for?? Makes just as much sense as the pork package, oops.. sorry, stimulus package that you dems seem to think will save the world.

So we should just grant all of the bastards who are trying to destroy us the same rights and liberties that our solders fought and died for?? Makes just as much sense as the pork package, oops.. sorry, stimulus package that you dems seem to think will save the world.

Oh no, I think we should keep all those arabs in the camps. I mean nothing like keeping people in tourture camps just cause they are arabs you know? Sure we have proof... somewhere.......
Its funny, If you'd take the time to read articles other then what druggy limbaugh, and fix news tells you, you wouldn't be so ignorant.

If you want to talk about the stimulus package im more then happy to. I have no problem talking about getting ourselfs out of the **** hole bush put us in. I mean im sure its easy and tax cuts right? :rofl:

Ok then, enlighten this ignorant Rushie... how did Bush destroy the economy?

Oh hey It's whiny boy Ben again !!!

Here ya go Ben...

flyingbitchslap.jpg

Poor Ben rides a Kawi, that must be why he is so confused... Ben, did you get your free government money from Bush you were bragging about ??

post-12-68564-truthcoldhard_1_.jpg

Back