Two Brothers exhaust

I have a set of carbon fiber C5 two brothers him, they are hard to beat when it comes to looks and sound; they are very expensive and not many people will kick out 1300-1400 hundred for a pair of slip on's. Also I am the one that just purchased the Micron, will keep my slip on also. Everybody who have seen and heard the two brothers would like to have them, however, they want you to just give them away.....Can not do that.

<!--EDIT|BLUEBUSSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108192193 -->

Its cool i just got a full titanium ti force system. Im not really into slipons hell for 1300 a pair you cold have gotten a system taht will add power and looks like an akro there is a sell on them 1100 plus free pc 3 and shipping. I'm just not a flashy person, i'd rather have the busa that know for putting foot to ass than have a busa that look cute

With all the talk about slip-ons , no one mentioned if any of them truly worked with out changing mapping or additional mods. A lot of MFGs state that no fuel adjustments are required with their slip-ons, I know from carb battles that this is seldom so ( At least on a conventional carbureted bike ). Is there something I should know about the fuel injection on the Busa? Are there truly cans that will change the tone of the bike without affecting the performance characteristics??

Just wanderin'

Ryan

HAY I HAVE A FULL RACE TWO BROTHERS EXHAUST SYSTEM AND I LOVE IT I NOTICED A LARGE IMPROVMENT IN POWER GAIN AND IT SOUNDS REALY GOOD THE HEADERS ARE NOT LIKE STOCK HEDERS THER BIGER AND IT MAKES IT DIFICALT TO GIT THE OIL FILTER OUT NOW BUT NOTHING TO CRY OVER THERE WAS A PROBLIM WETH THE FULL SYSTIME THOW IT LIKES TO MELT THE RIGHT SIDE FARIN DOWN LOW BUT IF YOU RAP THE PIPE IN HEADER RAP AND ADD ADHESIVE HEAT SHILDS TO THE INSIDE OF THE FARIN IT WORKS OUT GREAT YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ON A PC BUT IT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO OF MORE POWER YOU ARE LOOKING AT RUFFYL 15HP WETH GUST THE FULL SYSTIM AND 25HP WITH THE PC

HAY I HAVE A FULL RACE TWO BROTHERS EXHAUST SYSTEM AND I LOVE IT I NOTICED A LARGE IMPROVMENT IN POWER GAIN AND IT SOUNDS REALY GOOD THE HEADERS ARE NOT LIKE STOCK HEDERS THER BIGER AND IT MAKES IT DIFICALT TO GIT THE OIL FILTER OUT NOW BUT NOTHING TO CRY OVER THERE WAS A PROBLIM WETH THE FULL SYSTIME THOW IT LIKES TO MELT THE RIGHT SIDE FARIN DOWN LOW BUT IF YOU RAP THE PIPE IN HEADER RAP AND ADD ADHESIVE HEAT SHILDS TO THE INSIDE OF THE FARIN IT WORKS OUT GREAT YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ON A  PC BUT IT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO OF MORE POWER YOU ARE LOOKING AT RUFFYL 15HP WETH GUST THE FULL SYSTIM AND 25HP WITH THE PC
See, suspected this, and by the way, I own a pair of these high dollar slipons for now, but they are sold as soon as they arrive!

Hey i've heard all the comotion about akrapovic, HMF, Brock, and arta but havent heard anything about two brothers exhasut. Are they any good for power gains? Does anyone know anything about these pipes. Let a brotha know somethin
i just got the carbon fiber bolt ons they sound great !

P1010001.JPG

they get alot of looks , i drilled out the big two brothers racing logo it was yellow , and had to go ! i just drilled the tops off the rivits the rest hasnt fallen out yet ?

P1010002.JPG

johnstein, how about a closeup of one of the cans?
rock.gif
Yes PLEASE!!!

I just changed the oil on a buddies Busa that has a full Force System. All I can say is compared to my stock pipes, that damn thing GETS HOT!!! He has two of the pipes wrapped and 2 layers of heat sheilding inside the faring. The faring isn't melted but it's certainly distorted from the heat. I also felt a lot more heat on my legs compared to mine when I rode the bike. I'm thinking that for my type of long distance, touring type of riding, I'm better off with some good slip/bolt ons!!! I just want a nice sound so the cagers know I'm nearby. I've not yet found my bike needing extra power
smile.gif

Here's more info from there website:

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin....SO.html

The diffuser sounds interesting.  I like the look, better than the standard "spout" in the end of the can!!  My only thought is what's up with that Carbon Fiber pattern they are using??

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115417169 -->

Back