twenty20 motorcycle camera

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
anyone use them. I'm thinking of getting the lipstick camera and mount on the inside of my race bodywork. I wanna start taking onboard track footage of trackdays (especially the 3 day Miller Motorsports Park Weekend) and the few Club races I'll be entering. I'll cut a small hole for it. I just hate riding with a tankcam because I rest my chin on the tank when I'm at a tuck during a trackday. In fact, I'm tucked 90% of the time so a tankmount is out of the question. Only problem is that it records only at 30 FPS. I think the resolution might not be that great either.

Twenty20 camera website

beerchug.gif

Not sure about the twenty20, but the video's they have scare me. Every single one they were going overly slow and not taking a single jump and/or avoiding bumpy areas. This makes me wonder how stable the thing is.
I know there was a video somewhere on youtube of a teacher who was on her motorcycle with the bullet camera and had a car hit her. Thing survived the crash...thats what I want.

anyone use them. I'm thinking of getting the lipstick camera and mount on the inside of my race bodywork. I wanna start taking onboard track footage of trackdays (especially the 3 day Miller Motorsports Park Weekend) and the few Club races I'll be entering. I'll cut a small hole for it. I just hate riding with a tankcam because I rest my chin on the tank when I'm at a tuck during a trackday. In fact, I'm tucked 90% of the time so a tankmount is out of the question. Only problem is that it records only at 30 FPS. I think the resolution might not be that great either.

Twenty20 camera website
The resolution and frame rate of this camera is DVD quality. Its the same as I was running at the track last year. The price is rediculously high, even with the power adapter and a cable. I'm currently running the HRC420.

pluscctv.com
If you're goint to spend a couple hundred on a camers, you should be getting over 520 scan lines.

Twenty20 camera website
The resolution and frame rate of this camera is DVD quality.  Its the same as I was running at the track last year.  The price is rediculously high, even with the power adapter and a cable.   I'm currently running the HRC420.

pluscctv.com
If you're goint to spend a couple hundred on a camers, you should be getting over 520 scan lines.
Now this is exactly who I wanted to chime in!
thumb_up.gif
winkold.gif

I'm gonna check out that rig Dennis. I'm hoping to add another onboard for this September. I'm sure I'll have some questions for you in the coming months.

Back