Turbo down, bad wreck..

cache

Banned
Neon Nights in The Dalles, last weekend... on sunday they hold a 1/8mi drag race at the airport. VERY SHORT shut-down area! Concrete wall at the end!

anyhoo, Turbo(Burt) and Kasinger wanted to do some grudge racing at the end. They got 2 in, they each won one race.

You know Turbo, he wanted that 3rd race!

Kasinger gets a good launch, gets out on Turbo... Kasinger looks back doesnt see Turbo, so he coasts. Just after he took the stripe, Turbo goes flyin by him, skidding, the front tire got crooked, HIGH-SIDE!!!

At this point, Turbo is in front of Kasinger, gets thrown off the bike, Kasinger tryin not to run him over...

Turbo knocked out cold. Broken ribs, punctured lung. Just got out of the hospital yesterday, and is home now.

I just got off the phone with Kasinger, tryin to find out when that race is coming up... he said it was last weekend, I missed it. Probly a good thing.....

Get well quick Burt. Vacation isn't far off....

post-18-29363-6_11_05_001.jpg

WOW, sad story and a nice bike to loose. I'm guessing he only drags that thing cause with an air intake that big and that close to the ground, he aint leanin nothin.
wink.gif

Back