Trying to find thread ,?

02spool

Registered
Did I see a thread on a passenger belt for the rider to wear and the passenger to hold on too, posted in the last week?, I can't find it! Did A SEARCH with no luck,Not the buddy belt but another product. I found another type in an internet search (outlaw brand) but liked the one I can't find, Thought I saw it here? :whistle: Thanks :beerchug:

What took you so long to respond?:laugh::bowdown: Thanks MR biscuit,sht already forgot your previous moniker(incarnation).Since i,ve got your attn, when is the spring bash scheduled for? Thanks again:thumbsup:

:rofl: I got a "bogus" new moniker... :rofl:

you can look up "spring bash" in the search box and it should tell you about last years..

no "Official" spring bash thread YET... but it is the last week of April (most arrive on Wednesday and Thursday and leave Sunday..I and a few others will be there on Sunday/Sunday)

In the mean time, contact the Microtele in Robbinsville NC about rooms as the Phillips is already sold out to the .oRg..

Look for a Busa Bash 2009 forum to appear

I can tell myself stories about last year as I was there! Strong impression I left with you ey?:poke: I spoke with you briefly(5 minutes) and will talk with you more at length next year. Looking foward to it,great event!:beerchug:,Im buying.

Back